The Last Attraction You Went On

10Magic

Soarin'! Spent my one full day there park-hopping, and grabbed a Fast Pass around lunch time. Went to MK, AK, and DHS, and came back to Epcot just for Soarin' to close out the day! Well worth all the walking.

MaxsDad

I am really unsure as it was seven months ago. If you count the resort monorail, then I think that would be it. Otherwise, I remember walking from Tomorrowland through the Terrace cut-through, looking at mercyme playing on the castle stage and thinking "Well, this is it. Bummer." (I am sure most of you can relate to that sinking feeling.) So it was likely Space Mountain.

DebDeb

It was 2 in the morning last June and we were the only ones left on Pirates, singing " a pirates life for me" at the top of our lungs!

ddbowdoin

I always plan a late flight so I can have at least a half day in the parks. We flew out at 7PM from MCO and have a scheduled 4PM departure on the ME. We snagged a TSM FP for 330 and that was our last ride of the day... certainly a sad moment for me. We snagged one last shot leaving the park from a PP staff member... myself, fiance, and her parents waiving with the sun low behind us. It was a pretty spectacular shot (and I can be critical about WDW PP staff) and fitting for our last moment there. I hated writing this post by the way... damn, sad now

3.11.2011 ughhh

JillC LI

Everest two and a half weeks ago. It was my first time riding it. I left the park with my legs shaking, my heart racing, and my throat sore from screaming! LOL But I did it!

fosse76

Peter Pan. It wouldn't have been, but I ended up waiting 80 minutes for Space Mountain (and my temper was flaring...but on the plus side I rode it with the lights on). I don't have a specific last ride, but I ALWAYS visit the Magic Kingdom on my last day.

njdan

Space Mountain on new years day 2011
Buzz light year in aug 2010
we usually end our vacation in magic kingdom since we go to Liberty Tree for lunch before we leave

lebeau

I couldn't remember. So I pulled up the last trip report. Here's an exerpt:

(For point of reference, Joey is our daughter who was nearly 5 at the time. She's nearly 6 now!)
-------------------------------------------------
We asked Joey if she wanted to do anything else before she went home. She said she wanted to watch "the movie where the bunny runs away." I knew immediately what she was talking about. We headed off to the Muppets.

Of course we stopped to check the key under the matt. You always check for the key under the matt. And of course we had a great time.

bgraham34

Mine was actually the Train at the MK. We went around the whole park, got lunch then walked around some and did not go on any other attractions because the lines were too busy.

Disneydreamer23

I couldn't remember. So I pulled up the last trip report. Here's an exerpt:

(For point of reference, Joey is our daughter who was nearly 5 at the time. She's nearly 6 now!)
-------------------------------------------------
We asked Joey if she wanted to do anything else before she went home. She said she wanted to watch "the movie where the bunny runs away." I knew immediately what she was talking about. We headed off to the Muppets.

Of course we stopped to check the key under the matt. You always check for the key under the matt. And of course we had a great time.

the key under the mat??

stargrl33

I can't remember since our last day there was a half day at Epcot before we left at noon...It was sort of a tour around the world, sight seeing kind of day, not so much a ride day. But I think it was either Maelstrom or Grand Fiesta Tour.

me_stitch

Premium Member
hmm, August '09 at Disneyland, not positive but I think it was Space Mountain. December '08 trip to Disney World I can't even remember which park we went to last, we checked out and went to the Nickelodeon Hotel and spent two days at Sea World, last ride there was Kracken. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom