The Last Attraction You Went On

Thorpyness

Good question.... I know for sure we rented a surrey bike the morning we left on our last 2 trips, so that was the last "thing", not sure if it qualifes though, so I went back to the photo's to try and see if they give clues. They only point at Magic Kingdom. I think it was the railroad.

Mukta

I spent my last day of my vacation at Universal, so my last ride was Forbidden Journey. My last day at WDW, I rode the Great Movie Ride.

Spike-in-Berlin

Splash Mountain. It was September the 12th, 2010 and our last day in the parks after a 10 day stay at the World. MK was near closing hours and after we had done Splash Mountain the CM at the unload area asked us if we wanted to stay in the log and do a second ride. Sadly my GF was too terrified by the final drop and NEVER wants to do it again so I had to decline the offer and we got out-

plaz10

May 27 2010
planned to have SSE be our last ride, since it was our first of the trip. We road it and then headed to Magic Kingdom to see SpectroMagic and found no line for PoTC. Can't pass that up! So it ended up being Pirates!

sbkline

Our most recent trip was April 19-28 2010. We checked out and left first thing on Wednesday April 28, so the Magic Kingdom was our last park for that trip, the day and night before. I had deliberately skipped the TTA on both of our Magic Kingdom days, as I wanted to experience it at nighttime. We had just watched SpectroMagic on that last night, and we were going around through FantasyLand with the intention of making our way to the TTA, and making that our final ride. But it was our son's first trip, and as we went through FantasyLand, he wanted to do Small World one more time, so we did. After Small World, I thought we should have no problem walking right onto TTA, as Wishes was still taking place and I didn't think the park was officially closed yet. Much to my dismay, as we came up to TTA, I found that it was closed. So, if my memory serves me correctly, Small World is the last ride we rode on that trip.

darthspielberg

On April 1st 2010, I decided to do a World Tour, as it were, and went to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, then Back to Epcot all in the same day.

My last actual ride was The Haunted Mansion. I had caught dinner at Tony's with my aunt and cousin, and they left to their hotel afterwords. I decided to stroll around MK as I had a few hours to kill until IllumiNations at Epcot. After walking through Liberty Square, I decided to do one last trip through the Haunted Mansion.

I tried to to ride BTM, but the line was huge, so I just strolled around after my Mansion trip, got a Dole Whip (which I was not fond of. :( ) and then headed to the Monorail to Epcot.

That was a heck of a day, let me say. So, last ride: Haunted Mansion. Considering it's my favorite, I think its fitting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom