The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

MouseDreaming

I hope you all enjoyed your snow...(looking at you @MinnieM123 ) but we just have chilly temps and mostly bare ground here in Wisconsin. Just barely even a dusting, but I'm sure our dumping of snow will be coming. :)❄️⛄☃️
We have the same thing going on down here. I am not used to looking at all that brown grass. Ok, and in my lawn, bare spots. We are far from snow lovers here, but it is really weird. If we could get a few inches, that doesn't stick to the sidewalks or driveway, that would be great.

Tony the Tigger

I'm sorry...but doesn't the itching mean it's healing? I always thought itching was a good sign.

How's Kylie today?
Yes, but the itching is annoying lol. Kylie’s limp is less pronounced.
@Tony the Tigger has a crazy jazz collection, and runs on jazz time, now. Bed time is around 4AM, after the last show.
That’s much better than the real explanation! I’ll go with it.

P.S. only about 15% of the collection was visible in those pics, and nearly half sold.

Now they say a picture is worth a thousand words. This one of jazz CD box sets is worth a thousand dollars.57AF52C7-31A4-4F60-B1B3-0F002FFDCA71.jpeg

Goofyernmost

I just realized that 10 years ago today was the first day of my retirement.

Doc Brown Omg GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

MouseDreaming

Yes, but the itching is annoying lol. Kylie’s limp is less pronounced.

That’s much better than the real explanation! I’ll go with it.

P.S. only about 15% of the collection was visible in those pics, and nearly half sold.

Now they say a picture is worth a thousand words. This one of jazz CD box sets is worth a thousand dollars.View attachment 519489
As the parent of a jazz musician, getting into writing, glad to know people still love it!

MySmallWorldof4

We made it through in one piece. There is over a foot of snow but it's hard to tell exactly how much due to all the blowing around it did. There's one spot in my yard with a 3 foot drift:eek: The main road is "passable" but we still can't get to it and may not be able to until tomorrow:cautious: We only had the lights blink once and interweb was down for about an hour or 2. Pretty good considering how bad it was for a while:joyfull: I think the new high powered blowers pointed at Boston helped;)
We got about 10. Better than the 18 they were forecasting.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So do you drink coffee, too? If I remember correctly, you are not a fan of Coffee Crisp, but I'd have to ask @JenniferS to confirm that.

I actually can't stand the smell of coffee brewing. It smells awful to me. That's why I've never had a desire to taste it. I don't drink coffee or tea. I will drink tea if I'm really sick and my throat hurts and I need it to soothe. Then I make it weak and dump tons of honey in it so I can't taste the tea.
Don’t you believe him. He secretly loves Coffee Crisp. As well he should - it’s a beautiful thing!

MySmallWorldof4

We have the same thing going on down here. I am not used to looking at all that brown grass. Ok, and in my lawn, bare spots. We are far from snow lovers here, but it is really weird. If we could get a few inches, that doesn't stick to the sidewalks or driveway, that would be great.
Would love to send you ours but seeing as the jet stream doesn't go east to west here, can't help you out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom