The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

This may seem odd, but one of my best memories was when I stayed at my Grandmothers for a visit. One would wake up to the smell of coffee brewing. They were old school and used a stove top percolator. You could be shot for just mentioning instant coffee. I also like Coffee Ice Cream, something that seems to be hard to find lately. However, on the few occasions when I forget and try drinking it again, it only takes a sip before I know that someone is trying to poison me and never finish.

Tony the Tigger

I'm still trying to figure out -- does it make sense to send a package to a southern state, NORTH to Portland, Maine first?
It does. The hub leads to the airport (far away places) much faster than going from little post office to little post office along the way, or each little post office trying to deliver everywhere.

Here, ours go south from Fort Lauderdale to Miami before going north. It’s normal and the most efficient way to go!

93boomer

Premium Member
It does. The hub leads to the airport (far away places) much faster than going from little post office to little post office along the way, or each little post office trying to deliver everywhere.

Here, ours go south from Fort Lauderdale to Miami before going north. It’s normal and the most efficient way to go!
Yeah that’s exactly what they do. Some of our pkgs go from Tennessee all across to eastern NC then Charlotte then to the western side. It seems crazy but it works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom