The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

They had my intrest at coffee.
disgusted a charlie brown christmas GIF by Peanuts

donaldtoo

To me there is not much of the old wafting odor from brewing coffee anymore like there once was, but when it existed I really liked the smell, but in my almost 73 years I would bet that you can count on your fingers how many cups I have started but never finished. I just don't like the taste of it in pure form. In diluted form like Ice cream I like it. Coffee Crisps lose me with the general cardboard like texture with very little flavor, at least to my pallet, is also cardboard. My girls still love them because their grandfather used to always bring them one whenever he came down for a visit. We all live in NC now, so access is quite limited but when they were available they always went for one. I blame myself for poor parenting! ;)

I just remembered that back in the 80's or 90's (don't remember which) there was a severe coffee shortage (Juan Valdez's donkey died or something) and coffee prices went through the ceiling. At the time I owned and operated a Residential Care Home and had to supply coffee to my clients. It cost me a fortune and really upset me because my definition of coffee was water run through dirt. I was an avid Pepsi drinker back then and no one ever supplied me free Pepsi.

Neither I, nor DWifey, are coffee drinkers, but, as I’ve posted before, I absolutely LOVE walkin’ through the coffee aisle of a grocery store (although, I haven’t done that in over a year)...I love the smell of “raw”(?) coffee beans, but, have never really been a fan of the final product... 🤷‍♂️
Water and beer, beer and beer, and water and beer...!!!!! :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom