The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
^This. Exactly.

Following up: last night, he and his gf’s mom tested negative, but gf tested positive. Both mom & gf felt unwell.

And as of this afternoon, he does, too. Bedridden, bad headache, no energy. Hit him hard and quick. (He’s in his 20’s, should be OK.)

For the rest of us, it’s now about when did he get it. Tomorrow is my 5th day since briefly seeing him, which is a good place to be, I think.
Prayers and pixie dust

Goofyernmost

97 is still hell of a streak!
Especially for a guy that the odds were against all his life. He wasn't happy unless he was risking his life test flying unproven aircraft day after day. He teased the grim reaper almost everyday of his life and it took 97 years to finally get him. The man was either incredibly courageous or incredibly wacky with a death wish. I'll go with the courageous with a touch of insanity.

BAChicagoGal

I finally finished writing my Christmas cards. I cancelled my family Christmas party which was supposed to on December the 20th. No one might have showed up anyway, due to Covid-19. We figure better safe than sorry. Christmas Eve is still on, which brings my husband's two brothers and their wives over, We are not even sure they will come. Nothing is certain this year.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Especially for a guy that the odds were against all his life. He wasn't happy unless he was risking his life test flying unproven aircraft day after day. He teased the grim reaper almost everyday of his life and it took 97 years to finally get him. The man was either incredibly courageous or incredibly wacky with a death wish. I'll go with the courageous with a touch of insanity.
I have one left to send but James wants to put a small giggle item in it:cautious:

donaldtoo

I asked/told my tenant not to get another cat, and now she has presented me with a letter from her doctor that she needs a support animal. My husband and I are not happy about this. One reason being how she is always borrowing money from us to feed her cats. She had two, and she just put one to sleep. I understand, but I am now being called the evil landlady by her.

Yea, and what’s next...?
You won’t allow her emotional support elephant, or knock $500 off her rent every month...?!?!?!
You evil, evil, landlady you...!!!!!!! :mad::hilarious:;)
Seriously, I hope she takes a hike soon, and you find a more sane tenant...!!! :)

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
It is very hard to find a KFC buffet. There is one in Palm Coast FL if it is still there. All you can eat on several items including crispy and original chicken. The franchise purposely leaves the buffet line empty of chicken and the customer has to ask for what they want and gets 2-3 pieces at a time. The bread pudding and green beans are very good.

There's one in port charlotte. We pass it on the way to the little beach. It's still there and open as of a week ago, but we haven't tried it

donaldtoo

Did he buy his phone himself, or did mom and dad pay for it? E's phone is nicer than mine, but she saved her own money and paid for it herself, so I can't complain.

Cool...!!! :)
Where does E work now...?
What is the age you can go to work over there, ‘cause I think you’ve mentioned before that kiddos start HS at a younger age than in the states...?
Good for her...!!! :)

donaldtoo

We came down to Hilton Head Island for a few days. Staying in Sea Pines at Harbour Town. Breakfast on the patio but it was just a little chilly. Here is the view, not too shabby but my wife prefers ocean view. This will be fine for a few days.

View attachment 517408

What do they charge for ocean view vs. boat view...!!! ;)
Seriously though, so glad y’all got to take and enjoy a wonderful break...!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom