The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

93boomer

Premium Member
So, we got gyped with the snow last evening. At first, it was up to maybe 5 inches in 2 hours--coming down at a very rapid clip, not to mention 50-60 mph winds. (The city initially had out 131 truck plows and sanders trying to keep up; but with all the rain that immediately followed, it knocked down the snow height to maybe 3 inches at the most.) :(

A bunch of areas scattered throughout the state lost power though, due to high winds and heavier snow on the power lines.

(Areas that got around a foot of snow were out in central west, and up north into NH and Maine.) Oh well, hope they enjoy their winter wonderland. :)
We will cancel our trip then😟Maybe another time. @Ken Adams unpack your cases.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
We will cancel our trip then😟Maybe another time. @Ken Adams unpack your cases.
We have been sat on the pier waiting for you.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

donaldtoo

I don’t usually post things on my phone but I thought I’d try this. I’m hoping for two pictures to show up when is my itty-bitty little tree. nd the presents there in or I should say there under. View attachment 516963View attachment 516962
The Santa clause ornament that my parents said they gave me when I was one making that 71 years old.

Nice...!!! :)
OK, I know you’re a big Beatles fan, and I see 2 albums in the first pic. Abbey Road is a no-brainer, but, even after a Google search, I can’t identify the one on the left...?! 🤔

Figgy1

Premium Member
Many of mine show as the same area code (local) too, but, again, if I don’t recognize the number, I simply don’t answer. Important calls I don’t recognize have always left a message.
With all the calls I've been getting from the schools the past couple of weeks that wouldn't have worked. :( Tomorrow should be the last round of those calls. Now I hope I don't get too many from my dh's job:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: if somebody can't find something during the day my phone gets called so they don't wake him up:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

donaldtoo

Pur CFA is always packed and the wait is never long. By us they also do curbside. You place the order on the app. When you get there they have marked parking spaces. You just go into the app and let them know you are there and what space you are in. They then bring you the order to your car. It is pretty cool. I prefer that to the drive thru, although from experience the drive thru is fast. Also, CFA employees are the most pleasant people. It is a well run company. While I don’t eat their food, some members of my family love it.

Yep, have never been disappointed by anything at any of their locations...!!! :hungry::)

epcotisbest

@donaldtoo We have a friend who works in the Chick-fil-A corporate office just south of Atlanta. Went down and took a tour there a few years before the founder died. Truett Cathy was a truly nice man. He invited us into his office on the upper floor. It had balconies that opened up to the outside at about treetop level. The office was nicknamed Truett's Treehouse. He also had some of his car collection displayed at the headquarters lobby and there was quite a collection of Remington bronze statues too.
We got to see the test kitchen as well.

donaldtoo

CfA is always lined up here too. Ours is about 3 mts down the road. They are the most organized takeout place ever. You get in and out quickly. We have only two lines. They have super-nice employees too!

Indeed...!!! :)
We have one about 5 mins. away across the main freeway from our neighborhood, but, it’s further down the freeway than my exit from the office, so I decided to give that guy my business since it was more on the way home...and, now I want some CfA...!!!!! :hungry::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom