The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Hey, I beat you on the Christmas cards -- my list is 20, and I got them all done last Saturday -- and mailed on Sunday. :p

You're ahead of me on gifts, though. I've bought a couple.

Now, as for your reduced stash of gifts that you receive each year, just remember that good things often come in small packages. And it's not the quantity of gifts that matter, but the quality of them. (Personally, I like it if someone gives me money. :hilarious: ) Yup, that's a rare occurrence, though.

Yep’ money is a good gift.
Yet, I remember a time (maybe still to some) when money was considered an unthoughtful and rude gift. WTH...?!?!?!?!
It’s money to get what YOU want, so suck it up...it’s not a damn obligation for anybody...give me CASH...!!!!!!! :hilarious:

donaldtoo

O.k. So adding to 2020 suckdom at banks--

Went to my bank this morning to make a cash deposit inside. Doors were locked. A bunch of people were standing around outside the doors, and no one knew why the doors were locked (we could see the tellers inside as usual).

I decided to call the bank (yup, 5 feet outside their doors . . . :rolleyes: ) and ask them if they were going to open. The woman tells me, "We've been open for 45 minutes." I explained no one could get in with their doors locked, and THEN she says, "You'll need to go around to the other side of the bank, and use the drive-through. We put up a sign that the lobby was closed." I said, "WHAT sign? No one has seen any sign!!" So--

We all get in our cars (except for the one couple who were car-less, and had to stand waiting, in the drive- through queue). Line took forever. So, once I reached the outside teller window, I asked again, where was the sign? She says, "Oh, it's right here on the window." I explained that it would have been HELPFUL if they put ANOTHER sign on the OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE, where most customers go! :banghead:

Sincerely, so sorry.
Have not needed to be remotely close to a bank since all the fun started.
Pay is direct deposit for myself, DWifey, and DS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom