Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Happy New Year *huggles* for everyone!!!!!! :sohappy:
Big *huggles*

Thanks for listening to every single thing I've told you...you're a great amiga...now we need to go to Epcot together in June :lookaroun

:D

*huggles* to Mary, nibs, Freddy, and everyone else :D

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Big *huggles*

Thanks for listening to every single thing I've told you...you're a great amiga...now we need to go to Epcot together in June :lookaroun

:D

*huggles* to Mary, nibs, Freddy, and everyone else :D

Big *HUGGLES* for you, Amiga! I also have to thank you for putting up with my “confusions”! :lol: :kiss:

Hmmm...to settle our little May/June problem, I think I may have to visit WDW twice this year! :lol:

speck76

ok.....strange dream time

I had a dream last night that I was in Target, and they had an exhibit on Sea Turtle nests (which is oh so common for Target to do :rolleyes: ) and while I was there, they put some Sea Turtle eggs under the sand, and a few moments later, they began to hatch, but after hatching, the Sea Turtles turned into baby pigs....and one of them was wearing a Tiffany necklace.

1. What the hell does that mean?

2. Is Target open today?

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Big *HUGGLES* for you, Amiga! I also have to thank you for putting up with my “confusions”! :lol: :kiss:

Hmmm...to settle our little May/June problem, I think I may have to visit WDW twice this year! :lol:
Eh...we were both pretty confused huh :p :lol:

Go to WDW in May (booo)...then come to Miami, and then we'll go back up to WDW when I'm ready :lookaroun

:p

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

I had a dream last night that I was in Target, and they had an exhibit on Sea Turtle nests (which is oh so common for Target to do :rolleyes: ) and while I was there, they put some Sea Turtle eggs under the sand, and a few moments later, they began to hatch, but after hatching, the Sea Turtles turned into baby pigs....and one of them was wearing a Tiffany necklace.

2. Is Target open today?
Your ideal woman is a pig who likes expensive jewelry :lookaroun

I dunno :lol:

Happy New Year Brad! *Huggles* :D

tigsmom

speck76 said:

2. Is Target open today?

Hmmmm....

You will buy the necklace and send it to me and yes, Target is open today.

And you are having pork chops for dinner. :lol:

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Eh...we were both pretty confused huh :p :lol:

Go to WDW in May (booo)...then come to Miami, and then we'll go back up to WDW when I'm ready :lookaroun

:p

:lol: True!!!!

When you’re ready? :rolleyes: Okay, Vince!!! :p

stranger

speck76 said:

2. Is Target open today?

For the eggs hatching, I would assume a new beginning, new hopes “hatching” for you?
Tiffany necklace…hmmm, perhaps a female prospect (with expensive taste :p )
But I remember reading that pigs signify stubbornness.
Okay, I’m obviously not a dream analyzer. :lol:

MKCP 1985

**happy new year huggles!**

I am dreaming of a year that sees friendships grow stronger, family relationships grow deeper and good health and prosperity to all friends and neighbors.

It will be interesting to watch as nibbles' wedding plans come together and friends here on the board go about finishing school, relocating for college or employment and generally living their busy lives.

A toast to the new year!

darthdarrel

Fantasmic!329 said:
D!ck Clark's special is kind of....suck!ng....right now. Considering Ryan Seacreast is hosting until 11:30. Then D!ck Clark will come on. Sheesh! I am going to bed until 11:30. :lol: And some pretty crummy bands are on. Yuck!

Happy New Year to each and every one of you!!!! :kiss: :wave:

Last *huggles* of 2005
Is it just me or was it so sad to see ________ Clark in such a state? I mean it is good to see that he is slowly recovering from his stroke, but his stroke left him in such a terrible state, sometimes I could hardly understand him :(

MKCP 1985

speck76 said:

2. Is Target open today?
The first part of the dream was a setting in a familiar place. Target has become part of the routine of your life.

The second part is a metaphor for change and unexpected consequences. You have recently undergone discussions regarding a job change and a physical move. Both are known to be major stressors in a person's life.

I believe the transformation of the turtles to pigs, and one pig with a valuable necklace represents an unconscious anxiety over the uncertainty of things working out as you would expect and the jewels symbolizing lucrative opportunities alongside the ugliness of the unexpected change of work/living space.

. . . or maybe it was just rum and the Discovery Channel! :lol:

MKCP 1985

darthdarrel said:
Is it just me or was it so sad to see ________ Clark in such a state, I mean it is good to see that he is slowly recovering from his stroke, but his stroke left him in such a terrible state, sometimes I could hardly understand him :(
Darrel, I have to agree with you. It is good to see he is back up and functioning, but his role in the telecast should have been reduced.

Still, he was 10 times better than Regis! :lol:

darthdarrel

MKCP 1985 said:
Darrel, I have to agree with you. It is good to see he is back up and functioning, but his role in the telecast should have been reduced.

Still, he was 10 times better than Regis! :lol:
I have to agree with you there!:D :lol: :wave:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
**happy new year huggles!**

I am dreaming of a year that sees friendships grow stronger, family relationships grow deeper and good health and prosperity to all friends and neighbors.

It will be interesting to watch as nibbles' wedding plans come together and friends here on the board go about finishing school, relocating for college or employment and generally living their busy lives.

A toast to the new year!

HUGGLES

Hopefully 2006 will bring healing & happiness to everyone. :kiss:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
darthdarrel said:
Is it just me or was it so sad to see ________ Clark in such a state? I mean it is good to see that he is slowly recovering from his stroke, but his stroke left him in such a terrible state, sometimes I could hardly understand him :(
Tell you the truth, Darrel, I slept through my alarm, and didn't see D!ck Clark at all. :(

*huggles*

Computer Magic

stranger said:
For the eggs hatching, I would assume a new beginning, new hopes “hatching” for you?
Tiffany necklace…hmmm, perhaps a female prospect (with expensive taste :p )
But I remember reading that pigs signify stubbornness.
Okay, I’m obviously not a dream analyzer. :lol:
I'm thinking the dream means he meets someone, proposes and has babies :sohappy:

oh the wedding gift Registry is at Target :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
I'm thinking the dream means he meets someone, proposes and has babies :sohappy:

oh the wedding gift Registry is at Target :lookaroun
Or Tiffany's :lookaroun

Too high maintenance methinks :lookaroun :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom