Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
What happens when the teacher doesn't do her homework? Do you have to stay after? :lookaroun
Well tomorrow I think I'm giving the kids busy work so I can get a feel for the class and the students. Then when I see the lesson plans and what I'm going to be teaching, I'll do quick reviews at home.

What I want to do when I see the lesson plans is come up with some activities for the kids to do to reinforce the lessons. One activity I thought of is Bingo with their vocabulary words...that way the class becomes a little more entertaining :lol:

Lil'mermaid

figmentmom said:
How many snow days have you guys used down there? We've already used two!

We've used one and have had a two hour delay. I think we get something like 5 per year

Pongo said:
Yeah, I'm really hoping for snow down here too...

:rolleyes:

Luke, I will gladly trade places with you. But you have to deal with the snow, my classes and everything else.

Pongo

Lil'mermaid said:
Luke, I will gladly trade places with you. But you have to deal with the snow, my classes and everything else.

I'll pass. To be honest, I'm pretty excited to start the second semester.

Lil'mermaid

Pongo said:
I'll pass. To be honest, I'm pretty excited to start the second semester.

Lucky. My second semester doesnt start till near the end of this month. I'm ready for my new classes. Or, rather I'm looking foward to having the last period of my day free everyday and not having to deal with my current last period class. :lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

Pongo said:
I take it wasn't very fun for you?

Umm...How can I put this? This is the closest thing my school offers that is most like what I want to study in college. I loathe marketing though, and the teacher, while very nice, is a SLAVE DRIVER. The work has been amazingly harder than I thought it would be, and none of it was what I was expecting.

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Décevoir la dame, pourquoi ne faire pas vous.

Reg, La bonne chance dans la classe! :wave: *huggles vous*
You want to take over? I think you have the language down better than me since I forgot it :lookaroun

Merci *huggles* :D

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
You want to take over? I think you have the language down better than me since I forgot it :lookaroun

Merci *huggles* :D

No, I only know a few phrases. I asked my sister how to spell the words for me. :lol:

And ummm, I would take Sherman's advice for tomorrow!...:lookaroun :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom