Temporary Huggles

speck76

As the new year begins.....I have some thanks to give out in the Huggle thread

Mad....thanks for being such a great person....you are such a great sounding board, and always have good advise

Roxxy....you are so very kind....thanks for the chats, and for being so effing cute :D

Reg....thanks for being at the a$$ end of many of my jokes....you are a good sport, and a great person. (congrats on the period)

Vince....thanks for being a Mermaid princess.....what more could one ask for

Connor....you are wise beyond your years.....but please stop the explosions

and for everyone else....thanks for the huggles, snuggles, and allowing me to be nekkid :)

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

Mad....thanks for being such a great person....you are such a great sounding board, and always have good advise

Roxxy....you are so very kind....thanks for the chats, and for being so effing cute :D

Reg....thanks for being at the a$$ end of many of my jokes....you are a good sport, and a great person. (congrats on the period)

and for everyone else....thanks for the huggles, snuggles, and allowing me to be nekkid :)
OMG Brad...:eek:

Whether you're drunk or not, I appreciate the words. :lol:

Thanks for putting up with my "period talk" (same goes to the other guys and gals) and eh I guess you can joke with me anytime, as long as I can continue to do the same :p

Happy 2006 :kiss: :wave:

tigsmom

speck76 said:

Happy New Year Brad :kiss: ... You have gone from being "that annoying new guy who drives me insane" to a good friend, one I can always count on to make me laugh (and we both know how important that is)...who can still drive me insane at times. :lol:

nekkid snuggle huggles to you

tigsmom

Sunday - January 01,2006

HUGE HUGGLES TO ALL!
grupo_amistad.gif

Nemo14

2006 Huggles all! :wave:Hope everyone had a safe NYE celebration.
Taking down all the Christmas decorations today and shoveling the snow :fork:that fell last night. More snow coming tomorrow :fork::fork:.

7 more weeks to go "til I'm relaxing in the Florida sunshine! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Uponastar

New Year Huggles everyone! :wave:

Hope everyone is safe and sound and not suffering from overindulgences this morning. :hurl: :lookaroun

Nemo, I beat you to it! Since we weren't having a New Year's Eve party here this year, I "deChristmased" the house yesterday. So Glad! (Doesn't the living room look so much bigger after you take everything down?)

Just relaxing and watching the Twilight Zone marathon on SciFi today. Switching to the Mummer's Parade in time for the String Bands later. (A Philly tradition!)

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
New Year Huggles everyone! :wave:

Hope everyone is safe and sound and not suffering from overindulgences this morning. :hurl: :lookaroun

Nemo, I beat you to it! Since we weren't having a New Year's Eve party here this year, I "deChristmased" the house yesterday. So Glad! (Doesn't the living room look so much bigger after you take everything down?)

Just relaxing and watching the Twilight Zone marathon on SciFi today. Switching to the Mummer's Parade in time for the String Bands later. (A Philly tradition!)
We get the Mummers here for 4th of July.

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
Yea for nibs! Poor Connor. How is ever going to take the news that he has to share you with....... a husband. :eek:

*huggles*
Yeah...I'm not really sure...

let's kind of keep that info on the downlow...he might try to use some... innappropriate methods... :lookaroun

stranger

speck76 said:

That’s very sweet of you! You usually have a way of making me want to give you a hug for simple things like being sweet to me, quoting Barry White lyrics or just laughing that laugh of yours! :lol: Thanks for the good times and Happy New Year! :)
*nekkid snuggles* :kiss:

figmentmom

nibblesandbits said:
It's officially 2006 *huggles*!

And OMG! It's officially hitting me...I'm getting married this year...:eek:

...and it will be here before you know it!

Happy New Year *huggles* to all! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom