Temporary Huggles

figmentmom

tigsmom said:
I take all three and the Synthroid (the brand I take) is the least problem causing. It runs in my family also and I have been taking medication for it for years... as she gets older the dose will probably change as the function in the thyroid decreases.

Mary, I know people with Grave's disease also and while the treatment seems scary its not really all that bad... you are taking the person from hyper to hypo - which is then easily treated.

Thanks, Mad - and everyone else! It doesn't sound as bad as it did at first. Hopefully she will be able to get the proper treatment, and feel much better. It's just hard for Angela, because her own family is not particularily caring or supportive, so we're doing that job for her.

Happy New year to all! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
I better buy mine today. Anyone know if AAA is open?

Luke...I don't know if you've already gone looking for your AP at AAA yet (I'm guessing you have...but if you haven't...) the AAA office where I live was closed today. I know this b/c I went up there yesterday to pick up my info for my trip in 3 days!!!

And now I just realized that
1. Luke had already called up there...like I figured he would and
2. That Luke's gone for the evening.

:lol: Eh, I tried.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Soberly...but that wouldn't be any fun, now would it???

I'm fairly sure that there are some obscure laws preventing the singing of it while not under the influence of alchohol... :lookaroun

dandaman

Leafs just scored shorthanded :D

*huggles*

Hey, the party's gettin' started here, so I'd like to wish everyone on WDWMAGIC, a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year. :wave:

HappyNewYearWithConfetti.jpg

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
D!ck Clark's special is kind of....suck!ng....right now. Considering Ryan Seacreast is hosting until 11:30. Then D!ck Clark will come on. Sheesh! I am going to bed until 11:30. :lol: And some pretty crummy bands are on. Yuck!

Happy New Year to each and every one of you!!!! :kiss: :wave:

Last *huggles* of 2005

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom