Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

MKCP 1985 said:
The first part of the dream was a setting in a familiar place. Target has become part of the routine of your life.

The second part is a metaphor for change and unexpected consequences. You have recently undergone discussions regarding a job change and a physical move. Both are known to be major stressors in a person's life.

I believe the transformation of the turtles to pigs, and one pig with a valuable necklace represents an unconscious anxiety over the uncertainty of things working out as you would expect and the jewels symbolizing lucrative opportunities alongside the ugliness of the unexpected change of work/living space.

. . . or maybe it was just rum and the Discovery Channel! :lol:
Wow...that is good :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I saw "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" today, which was suprisngly (<-- sp?) funny. Kind of corny in some aspects, but overall very funny.

*huggles*

Uponastar

Huggles Mad! It is indeed a quiet evening and I'm enjoying it very much!
Huggles Mary and Freddy!
In fact, huggles to anyone who pops in!

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Huggles Mad! It is indeed a quiet evening and I'm enjoying it very much!
Huggles Mary and Freddy!
In fact, huggles to anyone who pops in!

Hiya, Dot! Did you have a nice Christmas? :wave:

Huggles to all!

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
I start subbing tomorrow for the teacher on maternity leave...and I still need to go over some francais :lookaroun

What happens when the teacher doesn't do her homework? Do you have to stay after? :lookaroun

Pongo

DDuckFan130 said:
I start subbing tomorrow for the teacher on maternity leave...and I still need to go over some francais :lookaroun

Voo lay voo koo shay ah vay mwah?

(Good thing I can't spell in French)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom