Stitch's SuperSonic Celebratin opening day

Jasonflz

Wow..........

That is horrible. I honestly though that the show was gonna be enjoyable. The whole dance sequences were so over the top and whoever designed the Elvis Stitch should be fired.

NMBC1993

Yeah....I think they should just use the money they are paying those entertainers to re-open the Adventurers Club. Atleast they can make extra money off of the club and people will actually like the show.

Oriolesmagic

First I love the Jungle Cruise it is one of my favs. & I also hope if never gets changed unless in the form of DL's. Even when I have a bad skipper I find ways to enjoy myself by mocking the bad skipper when I get off the boat. (this is all in good fun I know they have off days) As far as the video I watch it & almost cried it was so bad. The only thing good I can say about it is that it does have "The Future Has Arrived" from Meet The Robinsons & if that's the only way I can get a taste of that movie in Tomorrowland I will take it for the time being.

Same with me, I had this really annoying Sir one time. He mostly talked about his favorite Disney stuff the whole time. I was so bored I listed it out...

Favorite Park
Animal Kingdom

Favorite Attraction
Tower of Terror/Jungle Cruise(of course)Favorite ParadeSpectroMagic

Favorite Firework Show
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth

Favorite Resort
Yatch and Beach Club

Favorite Restaurant
Le Cellier

Favorite Character
Figment or Goofy

Favorite Disney Movie
WALL-E, Pirates 1, or Peter Pan

Goofy right?:lol::D

SirGoofy

Same with me, I had this really annoying Sir one time. He mostly talked about his favorite Disney stuff the whole time. I was so bored I listed it out...

Favorite Park
Animal Kingdom

Favorite Attraction
Tower of Terror/Jungle Cruise(of course)Favorite ParadeSpectroMagic

Favorite Firework Show
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth

Favorite Resort
Yatch and Beach Club

Favorite Restaurant
Le Cellier

Favorite Character
Figment or Goofy

Favorite Disney Movie
WALL-E, Pirates 1, or Peter Pan

Goofy right?:lol::D

:eek:

I think I have a stalker.:lookaroun

Was I really annoying? I happen to think I'm good.:lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I saw the first performance of it yesterday morning and was fairly disappointed by the show. I really had no idea what it was about prior so I went in with an open mind. By the time it ended I wanted those 15 minutes of my life back. Sitting on the hot, hard, black concrete of Tomorrowland and being subjected to the cheesiness of this show is not my idea of a good time.

The two "buildings" used for this show are MASSIVE and horribly misplaced. Beyond that, the show is poorly presented and I am still not entirely sure what the story line for it is. The show is clearly aimed at kids and attempts to make it interactive. The only problem is, the kids I saw at yesterdays show wanted nothing to do with it. Very few of them got up and danced with the dancers when they were asked to. The kids (and a random adult) who got picked out of the crowd for a few jokes (a la Laugh Floor style) didn't think it was funny. :lookaroun

I am hoping that since I saw it as part of a soft opening they will make some further adjustments and make it more entertaining somehow. I can't really put my finger on what is missing or what needs to be added, but I do know that the show won't last long if they leave it as is. :shrug:

Vernonpush

Stitch crashes Block Party

:hurl:
I'm sure the "Sweatshirt Moms" will LOVE it. :ROFLOL:

Disneyson 1

The premise is... cute, at best, but there WERE at least a gajillion places where the story seemed REALLY AKWARD. The script is terrible, and I'm sorry to say that although the actors and interaction could have saved the show, it just falls flat. On it's face. Along with Gizmo and Gadget. And Elvis impersonators. Yeah.

Disneyson 1

Even worse is the reuse of the Stitch Live video. It gives me teh shivers. Why not just put some futuristic glowing topiaries, planters (with mutated "Little Shop of Horrors" plant, maybe?), and hydroponic-looking trellises around the stage and convert it into outdoor eating space with a couple of ODVs and lounge-y nighttime entertainment at the stage?

SirGoofy

I just watched the video again...

Could they have put the word "celebrate" in it anymore? Honestly, terrible doesn't begin to describe this monstrosity.

Figment1986

While the show looks bad.. the stage does have some extra lighting mounts not being used right now that they can hook up more LEDs and gels for the DJ they use during party nights...

and hopefully this show wont be used for too long, loose stitch, keep the girls ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom