Stitch's SuperSonic Celebratin opening day

jt04

The computer generated stitch on screen looks as though it has been taken straight from Stitch Live, which is Disneyland Paris' equivalent of turtle talk. But I don't think the show looks all that great, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was just put together to eat some crowds while Space Mountain is down. I wonder what they would use the stage for if the get rid of the show once Space Mountain is back?

Well that is the silver lining. I think it will stay Stitch until SGE is repurposed and then it will be a new show that changes every few years. They can also use it for special events (grad night, seasonal shows etc)

PBarton

What am I watching? This looks like something from the mid-90's, I assume they are going to be selling "Yo Stitch Raps!" CDs at the end ... this show looks pretty bad.

What I don't understand is how Stitch as a character demands two attractions? The endless list of timeless characters they have, why give one character, especially one that isn't probably in the top ten, two attractions?
LOL It's nearly as bad as the opening to the Mickey Mania parade..

Yo there, listen up all you rad dudes, Walt's house is rocking with the Mania that's hit the street with the brand new beat...

That's right roger, my main man Mickey Mouse is bustin' fresh outasight, he wants you all to chill hard and bump the bump while the mania grooves your moves - Mickey Mania is takin' control!

Don't ask how many times I had to listen that back to get all that down!

:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Wow...

words can not describe...

Ummm...

Ok, I'm just going to pretend I never watched that and carry on my merry way.

I know my allergies have been bad lately, but I don't think that's why my eyes are burning right now.

NewfieFan

Ok, it's not my "cup of tea" but I showed it to my 5 year old and you couldn't smack the smile of his face! He also thought the knock-knock joke was hilarious (kids and humor :rolleyes:)!

For those of you that don't like it... ignore it and maybe it will eat up some of the crowds for you so that you can go enjoy your favorite rides.

At least it's something and I'm sure it's going to be popular with the kids (and their parents)!

techiegsy

I already wasn't sure but wow, thats poor. It has such a weak story and so much watching a screen that it seems a waste of time for me, but I'm sure it will be enjoyed by younger kids, especially the "chosen" one. And I agree, I liked the knock knock joke... :lookaroun

Think of the positives, might be a good thing for other events...

Atomicmickey

OK, I watched it. It was . . . um, ah . . . sunny out?

Yeah, it falls pretty flat. I do think that kids will be OK with it.
As they do it a bit more, I suppose that the timing will improve, etc.

I like the observation that it will lessen lines at actual attractions, lol.

wilsonhanks

I look forward to seeing the show... However Stitch is no really my favorite character...but as long as they keep him AWAY from Adventureland (and the Tiki Room) then thats good!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!! it would be awesome if Stitch were put in the Tiki room.

I am hoping the they place some characters in the Jungle Cruise + treehouse soon. That ride is kind of dated and some characters will make it more interesting. It will help make it more interesting for the kids as well. Plus, maybe they will finally get some merchandise sales off that ride.

hack2112

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way!!! it would be awesome if Stitch were put in the Tiki room.

I am hoping the they place some characters in the Jungle Cruise + treehouse soon. That ride is kind of dated and some characters will make it more interesting. It will help make it more interesting for the kids as well. Plus, maybe they will finally get some merchandise sales off that ride.
How dare you try to change Jungle Cruise. The only changes I want to that attraction are the ones at DL, and yes, that does include Indiana Jones.

wilsonhanks

How dare you try to change Jungle Cruise. The only changes I want to that attraction are the ones at DL, and yes, that does include Indiana Jones.

It's not my fault that it needs to be changed. They tie the hands of the skipper which makes the ride bland. Because of this the ride needs characters to add entertainment value. Do you look at the guests who ride this attraction??????? they look sooooooooooooooo bored......

Hammer1310

What an eyesore. TL has long been my favorite area of the park even though it's never been given much respect. This is just another in a long series of kicks to the groin there. Considering what attractions are open there right now, if SM and the TTA are still closed when we go next I could avoid the area completely and feel fine about it.

tomman710

These lackluster unimaginative shows are the ones that really bug me, because it means there is someone on staff that is paid to come up with this, while someone else who has degrees and 10 plus years experience can't even get an interview at the company ... :fork:

fascion216

i like stitch alot of though i agree his voice is ANNOYING :mad: im all for anything new and different though and cant wait to check this out!

imagineer boy

i like stitch alot of though i agree his voice is ANNOYING :mad:

Yeah, it wasn't even Chris Sanders' voice, just a cheap annoying immatation which makes it 10 times worse.

Yeah, I'm sorry I had to watch that video. Very poor quality show. I mean, "Galaxy Day" can you get any more cheesy and lame? Blegh. Poor Tomorrowland. :(

drew81

Yeah, it wasn't even Chris Sanders' voice, just a cheap annoying immatation which makes it 10 times worse.

Yeah, I'm sorry I had to watch that video. Very poor quality show. I mean, "Galaxy Day" can you get any more cheesy and lame? Blegh. Poor Tomorrowland. :(

Not Chris Sanders? NO!

SirGoofy

It's not my fault that it needs to be changed. They tie the hands of the skipper which makes the ride bland. Because of this the ride needs characters to add entertainment value. Do you look at the guests who ride this attraction??????? they look sooooooooooooooo bored......

Speak for yourself buddy. I work the attraction, and 95% of the guests come off laughing.

As for the Stitch show...:hurl:. That really is terrible.

Disney_Freak429

First I love the Jungle Cruise it is one of my favs. & I also hope if never gets changed unless in the form of DL's. Even when I have a bad skipper I find ways to enjoy myself by mocking the bad skipper when I get off the boat. (this is all in good fun I know they have off days) As far as the video I watch it & almost cried it was so bad. The only thing good I can say about it is that it does have "The Future Has Arrived" from Meet The Robinsons & if that's the only way I can get a taste of that movie in Tomorrowland I will take it for the time being.

Atomicmickey

It's one of those interactive things where a CM is speaking live to interact with the audience. So unless Chris Sanders wants to sit behind the screen all day every day, I don't think that was ever an option.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom