Stitch's SuperSonic Celebratin opening day

Animaniac93-98

Love the anything but positive feedback this has gotten from youtube, mice chat and this site. Not only is it justified, I hope it sends a message to Disney to try harder on these "shows" of theirs.

I'm not bothered by Stitch's voice or the interactive element. If this was in a small indoor location like TT it would be great. As a live song/dance show it fails because of the dull songs and the severe lack of dancers. It tries to be two things at once and fails at either. There's no intimacy for the interation and there are no dancers for the dancing (and the host is lame). I wish Stitch would blow up the stage like he did the planet.

I'm sure the 1998 faded gray Daisy Duck sweater crowd with Stitch ears and Christina will gobble it up faster than they do their churros though. :rolleyes:

NewfieFan

:hurl:
I'm sure the "Sweatshirt Moms" will LOVE it. :ROFLOL:

Pardon my ignorance but what is a "Sweatshirt Mom" and why will love the show?:shrug:

I'm not into the Elvis song myself! Stitch beams himself down to the stage (I'm assuming that's how the story goes) but somewhere in the process of beaming himself down he turns into Elvis Stitch!?! I don't get it! I think kids would like the regular Stitch more... maybe!?!

Figment632

I'm am speechless.... Well I guess not I watched the video and an surprised on how bad it actually is. I don't know why because it was obvious from the start that it would be bad. Now why even bother going to TL, no SM, TTA, SGE need I say more. The only things in TL worth doing is Buzz and MI, I won't even bother.

It's a shame, I know everyone here hates Stich but I like the character, it sucks that he always gets the shaft when it comes to his attractions!!

Jasonflz

Pardon my ignorance but what is a "Sweatshirt Mom" and why will love the show?:shrug:

I'm not into the Elvis song myself! Stitch beams himself down to the stage (I'm assuming that's how the story goes) but somewhere in the process of beaming himself down he turns into Elvis Stitch!?! I don't get it! I think kids would like the regular Stitch more... maybe!?!

Who knows what kids like.

And really, what is a sweatshirt mom?

Figment632

Here's hoping the people who made this took the buyout package.

Otherwise... :lookaroun

Add to that the people who did the or came up with the following

SGE
Sounds Dangerous
Putting Nemo in The Living Seas
Doing away with Tapestry of Nations
The current state of JITTI
WOL closing
And most of all the person who designed the Yetti

Cmdr_Crimson

Although it's interesting reusing Stitch Live and Talk to Stitch from DL's Innoventions..I can only express this show with great sadness
facepalm1copy.jpg

...They can do better!

And if they wanted to Use a song from Meet the Robinsons they should have Wilbur & Lewis there..Or something.

Also it's nice to see that Power Rangers can get a chance to do other shows at the park...:lol:........:lookaroun

WDW1974

To all the disappointed fanbois out there ... just one question: what did you think you were getting with this show?

WDW1974

I haven't seen the video and won't ... I like to experience things in person. And I actually wanted to see Stitch Encounter at HKDL, but ran out of time.

Still, if you've seen one of these LCI shows you've largely seen them all.

puntagordabob

Its an interesting show...a little tweaking and it could be good...and the music variety is good....

and I like Stitch ANYWHERE as long as he stays out of the Walt Disney World Enchanted Tiki Room! :sohappy:

GymLeaderPhil

To all the disappointed fanbois out there ... just one question: what did you think you were getting with this show?
A headache.

Another reason to stay at home.

I never have high hopes for anything coming out of Disney so that way I'm pleasantly surprised when something does make it through the cracks.

WDWGoof07

I just watched the video again...

Could they have put the word "celebrate" in it anymore? Honestly, terrible doesn't begin to describe this monstrosity.
Well, what do you expect when the bean counters and marketers write the script? No imagination went into this whatsoever - this is all about the promoting "Celebrate Today", which doomed it from the get-go.

I thought SGE was decent, except for the chili dogs. But this...is just...BAD.

WDWGoof07

I haven't seen the video and won't ... I like to experience things in person. And I actually wanted to see Stitch Encounter at HKDL, but ran out of time.

Still, if you've seen one of these LCI shows you've largely seen them all.
I think Stitch Encounter at HKDL is fine because it's a different spin on Turtle Talk. When they tried to pin it on a dance show (that's lame to begin with), it failed. Plus, this was not imaginative in the slightest - it's one big advertisement.

Seriously we're already "celebrating today" in your parks, TDO, do we need to be constantly reminded of it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom