'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

PigletIsMyCat

Anyone see the poll on this site?

5 New Yorkers were arrested on assault charges after allegedly sparking a Disney World melee. Spending a day with which fictional character could most make you a bit crazy?

Mickey
Goofy
Daffy Duck
Snow White

:lol:

This poll is on the Newsday site. Interestingly enough, the character with the most votes at over 32% is Daffy Duck. Is that because a)people dislike him more than the other three, or b)people realize this is not a Disney character and shouldn't be in the parks, and that's why Daffy would make them crazy?

hrcollectibles

I don't want to post the myspace links directly, but you can easily find them if you are familiar with the site and have an account.

Turns out they appear to have JUST had a child together. What a lucky kid! Looks like it won't be able to go to Disney. :brick:

Wow now thats scary... I think that is the most vulger filled myspace profile I have ever read... I am glad they are banned

hrcollectibles

I'm just curious, are these siblings or first cousins of our beloved tigger's attacker? I'll bet they are from the same genepool! At least they will still be allowed at any neighborhood lazertag or six flags park.

I was thinking the same thing.. Weren't they from the north East as well... Wowo that is a mighty shallow pool.. Probably very dirty .. lots of moss and smells really bad.. Makes Shrek;s place smell like Mainstreet ;)

Neptune

It's all over the news here on long island. These people live like literally 5-10 minutes from me and from what I hear they were never good people. Taser away!

1disneydood

tos06801.jpg

"Captain, nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! We said TASER, not PHASER":eek: :lookaroun :shrug:

Mr Starky

It's all over the news here on long island. These people live like literally 5-10 minutes from me and from what I hear they were never good people. Taser away!

Here's what I don't understand. People who do these type of things never seem to be in a good mood. A mood that would allow the true enjoyment of WDW. If your mindset is like this why even bother going to a place like Disney? I mean honestly. This is where we all go to have fun and enjoy some carefree time with others. If your like these people why bother going. Wouldn't it be better for you to go see something like professional wresting? :shrug:

miles1

Just an observation, but from the looks of their mugshots these two get most of their magic from either syringes or pipes.

BiggerTigger

It's just sad that people can actually act this way. It's even more mind blowing that people think that you are going to get away when you are in a security office and have law enforcement officers right there. :brick:

slappy magoo

I think this comment sort of ventures into that area that got the thread locked down to begin with.....

I'm not sure, because while "habitual drug users" are indeed a group, I'm not sure they're a group whose reputation needs defending.

But since we have no way of knowing if these spitting, cursing, tasered young 'uns are on drugs are not, let's just assume they were all stone cold sober when they spat on people, cursed at them and then rushed a deputy. There. that's muuuuuuch better. :ROFLOL:

raven

HA! Just got back from "the world" this morning and saw this in an email. I was at MK on Sunday when this happened and was wondering what all the ruckus was when I got off COP! :lol:

dvcnut39

Can you imagine never, ever, ever being able to enter a Disney park again. :eek: :dazzle:

That's almost as bad as getting tazed...if not worse. :lookaroun

Getting hit with a stun gun is one thing, but being tazed is unbelievably BAD. Worst 5 seconds of my life.

figmentmom

...is this the time to mention that I dated a guy from Shirley when I was in college?...

...let me tell you that one look at his sisters, and I knew I was seriously outgunned...:ROFLOL:

DisneyDellsDude

Wow. Didn't know threads could get unlocked!

Anyways, this stuck me as kind of funny because in the new book I just bought (Liar's Guide to Disneyland), which is hilarious by the way, kept making jokes about that if you did something bad at in the parks you would instantly get tazered.

Didn't know it would actually happen!!:lol:

beachclubbasics

Where they banned from Tokyo Disneyland as well? Juts wondering as that is not a Disney owned park...though I doubt these kids could afford the plane ticket to get there let alone have the desire to go to Japan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom