'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

MatthewK

I heard this ride was exported from west coast disney. If they had a pal mickey he could have warned them of the taser! Or at least taken the brunt of the taser. If your idea of fun is swearing and spitting, then you probaly shouldnt shell out serious dough to hang out with happy families and giant rodent costumed people. But long islanders have always had such a good natured ness about them, bring back Guiliani!
To those that think most teenagers are good, go to a movie on a saturday night after 8pm...not to say all are bad...but its 70/30 at best. 70 being the good. I think its due to the enormous amount of parents named Sony, Hitashi, Pioneer, and Microsoft! Anyway if anybody spit on me while i was down there i would tie them to the front of the splash mountain raft on extra magic hour night!

I'd say 70% of people suck in general.

slappy magoo

Slappy let it go. Its ok laddy some people just want to be loved and love others back, me Im quite happy being the pain in the jaxi to the world and its lets not upset anyone attitude, remember if you want to make an omlette of life you will have to break a few eggs.

Fight the good fight, or just be a grumpy old git like me:lookaroun :drevil:

BOOST

Just for the record, am I letting go of the "you can't mock dopey people who use drugs or drink to excess" thing, or the New York/New Jersey thing? Or both? :shrug: Either way, I'm breezy.

MickeyJman06

Anyway if anybody spit on me while i was down there i would tie them to the front of the splash mountain raft on extra magic hour night!
same with me here's on my list
MK: splash mountain
Epcot: test track (unbuckle his seatbelt and he will go flying)
MGM: playhouse disney!:ROFLOL: (torture him to death)
AK: kilmajaro safaris (throw him out of the train, the lions will eat him)

EpcoTim

Thats the definition white trash. And drug addicts and New Yorkers shouldn't be disrespected by being thrown into the mix with this lot.

scpergj

same with me here's on my list
MK: splash mountain
Epcot: test track (unbuckle his seatbelt and he will go flying)
MGM: playhouse disney!:ROFLOL: (torture him to death)
AK: kilmajaro safaris (throw him out of the train, the lions will eat him)

Good ideas, but how about duct taping them (and taping their mouths shut) on Small World for a couple of hours!!!

Oh, and then all the rest!

Kevin

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Just for the record, am I letting go of the "you can't mock dopey people who use drugs or drink to excess" thing, or the New York/New Jersey thing? Or both? :shrug: Either way, I'm breezy.

The justifying of previous posts, not everyone will agree with you, you havent been rude IMHO, you just posted what your opinion is/was.

so publish and be damned.

MickeyJman06

Good ideas, but how about duct taping them (and taping their mouths shut) on Small World for a couple of hours!!!

Oh, and then all the rest!

Kevin
cool idea! if thought of some more
MK: IASM (duck tape!)
discovery island-if it was still open- throw him in the water, alligators will eat him
monorail- put him near the door when it is about to close
fairy boats- make him walk to the edge and jump off (AKA walk the plank)
all star sports- basketball rooms, throw him up into the prop basket ball hoop, he gets traped their for the rest of his life!:lol:
rainforest cafe' (DTD verzion) throw him up in the volcano!
thats all folks! (i think)

1disneydood

Tie them to the Yeti's hand, A mode, for a day.

or just strap them on the rhino pole on Jungle Cruise, slightly lower than the current figures. :eek:

Or just have them ride bodywars all day :hurl:

scpergj

Tie them to the Yeti's hand, A mode, for a day.

or just strap them on the rhino pole on Jungle Cruise, slightly lower than the current figures. :eek:

Or just have them ride bodywars all day :hurl:

I'm getting more ideas as I read...

How about strapping them to the top of one of the Richard Petty Driving Experience cars and have it run around the track at about 130...during love bug season!

hehe....

benji

I'm getting more ideas as I read...

How about strapping them to the top of one of the Richard Petty Driving Experience cars and have it run around the track at about 130...during love bug season!

hehe....
This has to be the best post I've read of this web site. Just to funny!:lol: :ROFLOL: :lol: :ROFLOL:

slappy magoo

The justifying of previous posts, not everyone will agree with you, you havent been rude IMHO, you just posted what your opinion is/was.

so publish and be damned.

You may be surprised by how upset I wasn't. Don't let my diarrhea of the keyboard be confused with anger. Righteous indignation, perhaps, but not anger. Truth is, I got a looooong commute, a motorola q, stubby thumbs for the keyboard, and a frequenlt inactive "edit" button on my brain, and can't let 1 word make my point when 75 will do.

Angelsin616

I'm actually surprised that it has taken so long for something like this to happen. The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime. People like these 5 are a reason MK does not sell alcohol. I for one am glad that some rude kids got what they deserved. Maybe a few more incidents of this kind will bring back that civility that used to exist at MK, even if it is forced.

slappy magoo

I'm actually surprised that it has taken so long for something like this to happen. The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime.

Uuuhhhhhh, I could conceivably name a culture or three throughout history that had a brute or two within it.

Every nation, religion, color and culture has jerks. Always have, always will. To slam Americans in general is just as silly and off-the-mark as those who were saying it's typical of New Yorkers, the young, the drunk, etc. Jerks are jerks.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm actually surprised that it has taken so long for something like this to happen. The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime. People like these 5 are a reason MK does not sell alcohol. I for one am glad that some rude kids got what they deserved. Maybe a few more incidents of this kind will bring back that civility that used to exist at MK, even if it is forced.

Did you join this forum just to slam Americans?

Angelsin616

Actually, I am American.... born in Chicago. Lived in Florida, now in South Carolina. I have spent many years going to WDW, and it is the locals who are the most rude, in my experience. I am not slamming anyone. I remember being a kid and nobody was pushing in line, no 4-letter words were heard, nowadays, it's like high school all over again. These kids are indicitave of the people who are ruining Disney.

slappy magoo

But again, not everyone who acts like a yutz in WDW is
a: American
or
b: young

So again, to say it's only young American kids acting like dopes is just as off-the-mark than to narrow it down to people from a region or state or town or age.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm actually surprised that it has taken so long for something like this to happen.
I would imagine this is not the first time someone has had to be arrested and removed from the park.

The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime.
Im guessing based on this statement that you knew the individual arrested? If you knew the person had been getting more rude and brutish, why didnt you warn someone?
People like these 5 are a reason MK does not sell alcohol.
If this is the case, why do the other parks sell alcohol? If its truly the actions of people like this, why just the MK? Why not make the rest of the property a dry venue?

I for one am glad that some rude kids got what they deserved. Maybe a few more incidents of this kind will bring back that civility that used to exist at MK, even if it is forced.
Attempting to force civility tends to have the opposite effect. Civility is a trait learned, not imposed on by a government or authoritative entity.

Angelsin616

If this is the case, why do the other parks sell alcohol? If its truly the actions of people like this, why just the MK? Why not make the rest of the property a dry venue?

I wish ALL of WDW (hotels and DTD excluded) were dry. But I also know that where there's a will, there's a way. If people want to get schnokered, they will.

My only point, and most seem to have missed it, is that I miss the civility and pleasanties that used to partly define WDW.

slappy magoo

My only point, and most seem to have missed it, is that I miss the civility and pleasanties that used to partly define WDW.

Probably because you prefaced that sentiment with the blanket statement "The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime." Which seems less of a paean to bygone times, and more of an anti-American dig. Dig?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom