'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

CBOMB

I'm actually surprised that it has taken so long for something like this to happen. The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime. People like these 5 are a reason MK does not sell alcohol. I for one am glad that some rude kids got what they deserved. Maybe a few more incidents of this kind will bring back that civility that used to exist at MK, even if it is forced.
That is absolutely one of the most absolutely asinine post I have ever read on a Disney forum. Sorry if I was being to brutish!

The Mak

I'm actually surprised that it has taken so long for something like this to happen. The American has been getting more rude and brutish for sometime. People like these 5 are a reason MK does not sell alcohol. I for one am glad that some rude kids got what they deserved. Maybe a few more incidents of this kind will bring back that civility that used to exist at MK, even if it is forced.

Is this youtube? Am I on the right site? 'Cuz that's the only place on the internet where there's at least one "STUPID AMERICANS" post in each thread/video.

NeverEnufDisney

I agree, once we were on a bus from The Studios to The Grand floriadian and the only other people on the bus were from New York. The parents belittled the bus driver the entire way, and their kids thought it was great. I apoligized to the bus driver, and he said that it happens with nNew Yorkers all the time! :brick:

Please do not lump us up state New Yorkers with those down state losers. We act more or less like everyone else. We believe in courtesy and appreciate the environment that Disney strives mightily to provide and maintain. I'm sorry that more than one didn't get tasered. Hopefully those losers will stay away now and it will be an example to others. By the way, although I have heard of southern manners, there are those I've encountered who have shown little more manners than the Long Island losers. Be careful throwing those generalities around. You never know who might be listening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom