'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

apatten22

Universal

Several years ago my family and I also experienced problems after the Halloween Horror Nights and when we voiced our concerns to their "guest services", all we got was a "Well, we had our Halloween party last night and things haven't been cleaned up yet." NO EXCUSE!!! I couldn't resist by saying we were at the Magic Kingdom 2 nights before and this would never happen there. "You can't compare us to them." was her reply. Maybe I was wrong. Rude disgusting people visit Florida from all corners of the world every day. It doesn't matter age, gender, color or religion. There are stupid people all over just as there are good people all over.

lilclerk

I-4Warrior

I don't want to post the myspace links directly, but you can easily find them if you are familiar with the site and have an account.

Turns out they appear to have JUST had a child together. What a lucky kid! Looks like it won't be able to go to Disney. :brick:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How does that work? With the millions of people going every year, how could you keep 5 people out?
Just a guess but a name is required for every Disney ticket so that would be a good start. I imagine that there are several other levels of security added on top of that.

Shaman

Can you imagine never, ever, ever being able to enter a Disney park again. :eek: :dazzle:

That's almost as bad as getting tazed...if not worse. :lookaroun

brkgnews

Just like there's a "No-Fly" list, I'm sure there also has to be a "no mouse" list for hotel reservations, online ticket purchases, etc. And if nothing else, if they do "sneak" back into the parks and something else happens, they'd also face criminal trespass charges since they had been given a "barring notice" in the past.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
That's almost as bad as getting tazed...if not worse. :lookaroun

It would be worse. It would be a death sentence.

dead.gif

willythelab

wondering

I'm just curious, are these siblings or first cousins of our beloved tigger's attacker? I'll bet they are from the same genepool! At least they will still be allowed at any neighborhood lazertag or six flags park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom