'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

PigletIsMyCat

I was thinking the same thing.. Weren't they from the north East as well... Wowo that is a mighty shallow pool.. Probably very dirty .. lots of moss and smells really bad.. Makes Shrek;s place smell like Mainstreet ;)

Okay, the family from the Tigger Incident was from Boston, which is nowhere near Long Island. Also, New Yorkers only mingle genes with Bostoners when under extreme duress; the Yankee/Red Sox hatred is too much. Or, I guess, if they're not baseball fans.

Gorjus

So that is what that was. I was backstage (right side of Main St. if you are facing the castle) and saw 3 police cars in the parking lot back there, which isn't all that unusual, but this time, as I was walking by the cruisers, I noticed there was a young man in the back of one.

When I went down in the tunnels, we were all teasing each other that one of our fellow cast members did something wrong.

Thanks to you all for filling me in.

hrcollectibles

tos06801.jpg

"Captain, nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! We said TASER, not PHASER":eek: :lookaroun :shrug:

MUst ... Tase... Curissing Spitter

Timmay

Getting hit with a stun gun is one thing, but being tazed is unbelievably BAD.

Yeah, well...being shot has it's drawbacks too. :lol:

The behavior has nothing to do with where they are from, a little to do with age and almost everything to do with them being idiots.

JML42691

Okay, the family from the Tigger Incident was from Boston, which is nowhere near Long Island. Also, New Yorkers only mingle genes with Bostoners when under extreme duress; the Yankee/Red Sox hatred is too much. Or, I guess, if they're not baseball fans.
The Tigger incident was not from Boston, it was from New Hampshire, people in New Hampshire are nothing like Bostonians. They occaisonally refer to us as Ma!sholes [replace the ! with s, had to show the difference but it got censored], a reflection on our agressive driving skills.

PigletIsMyCat

Oooo...kayyyy... how about habitual unrepentant drug users? :shrug:

You have no reason to believe that any of the kids in this group were under the influence of illicit drugs. Of course, the Disney security guards stated that they appeared to be drunk, so there is that.

Also, you have no reason to believe that habitual - unrepentant or otherwise - drug users are more likely than sober or drunk guests to cause a ruckus.

And, finally, habitual drug use is not something to be made fun or, repentant or otherwise. It was bad enough with everyone commenting on New Yorkers, but bringing drugs and addiction into it is totally pointless.

slappy magoo

You have no reason to believe that any of the kids in this group were under the influence of illicit drugs. Of course, the Disney security guards stated that they appeared to be drunk, so there is that.

Also, you have no reason to believe that habitual - unrepentant or otherwise - drug users are more likely than sober or drunk guests to cause a ruckus.

And, finally, habitual drug use is not something to be made fun or, repentant or otherwise. It was bad enough with everyone commenting on New Yorkers, but bringing drugs and addiction into it is totally pointless.

Taking quotes out of context: It's not just for breakfast anymore!

Tell you what: Before I cyber-point at you and cyber-giggle, I'll give you a chance to look up the post of mine you originally quoted. Then I'll let you re-read the OTHER paragraph I wrote. The one you DIDN'T quote. The one that begins along the lines of "Now, granted, we have no way of knowing if they were on drugs or not." Which you seem to have conveniently overlooked. Kinda puts the whole "slappy's making fun of poor unfortunate addicts" stand of yours in a teeny tiny diffrent light, eh?

And while we're comparing the size of our respective high horses...

People who realize they have a problem with addiction and actively try to improve their lives = respect from Slappy.

Jackasses who get all effed up - on anything - in public and make fools of themselves = scorn & ridicule from Slappy.

Jackasses who'd get violent - sober or otherwise - in public towards strangers whose crime was being in the same area as the jackasses - but especially at WDW = double scorn & ridicule from Slappy.

My original, brilliantly-ironic point, is that it really doesn't make any difference if they were sober or otherwise. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour and being "altered" is never an excuse for being a jackass. Sorry it was too subtle for ya.

If any of these twerps were drunk or otherwise, and go the Lifetime movie route & try to clean up their act, I'll sing a different tune. Until then, my gleefully mocking tune for these mouth-breathing troglodytes - as well as anyone who gets stupid polluted in public (whether these kids are in that group or not) remains unchanged.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Slappy let it go. Its ok laddy some people just want to be loved and love others back, me Im quite happy being the pain in the jaxi to the world and its lets not upset anyone attitude, remember if you want to make an omlette of life you will have to break a few eggs.

Fight the good fight, or just be a grumpy old git like me:lookaroun :drevil:

BOOST

hcswingfield

I can't believe the things some people choose to be offended by. Lighten up! Unlike gender, race, place of birth, etc, drug addiction is one of the few things people CAN change if they want to.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I can't believe the things some people choose to be offended by. Lighten up! Unlike gender, race, place of birth, etc, drug addiction is one of the few things people CAN change if they want to.

I agree. Drug addiction is caused by a conscious decision to abuse the drug in the first place.

Why should we tread lightly around this topic. If you want to laugh at it go ahead and laugh. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom