Space Mountain Refurbishment Info

I know we already knew this and it'll probably change but thought I'd post this from screamscape...

From Screamscape:
Space Mountain: Mission 2 - (4/15/09) According to a e-mail sent out to all Cast Members this week, they have listed new closing and reopeneing dates for Space Mountain and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Both will close, as scheduled, on April 19th, 2009. The notice says that Space Mountain is planned to reopen on November 22st, 2009 while the TTA should reopen by August 25.

magicmaya

You Know what guys...If you think about it space mountain might be getting a big refurb after all.You notice that most people don't know about the refurb but disney fans.If I talk to a non disney fan that is going to WDW soon I say,"Did you haer about the space mountain refurb?" and they say, "No." (I tested that at school today)Anyways they say they are saving all of the classic elements of space mountain but I think they just say that for the disney fans.Agree?

SirGoofy

You Know what guys...If you think about it space mountain might be getting a big refurb after all.You notice that most people don't know about the refurb but disney fans.If I talk to a non disney fan that is going to WDW soon I say,"Did you haer about the space mountain refurb?" and they say, "No." (I tested that at school today)Anyways they say they are saving all of the classic elements of space mountain but I think they just say that for the disney fans.Agree?

I don't know where you're from, but the Space Mountain refurb was covered on local news in Philadelphia and Virginia.

magicmaya

I don't know where you're from, but the Space Mountain refurb was covered on local news in Philadelphia and Virginia.

Man...I thougt that would be the 2nd smartest thing I have said in my life.:brick:
:brick:
Oh Crap

At least I said something smart in one of my previous post.:xmas:merry xmas

Oh yeah one more thing.I live in atlanta so how am I supposed to know what shows on the news in diff. states?

Lee

Adventurer
Just some random photos from Tokyo and Hong Kong to express my annoyance that we probably won't get a nice external lighting package. :rolleyes:
tokyodisney2008_212.jpg

space+mountain+night.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom