Space Mountain Refurbishment Info

DisneyPrincess5

Sorry.:wave:

Haha..it's ok. It's just the reality...I also doubt that it'll be open in November. Just seems like in most cases, the opening date gets pushed back.
Hopefully, it won't get pushed back TOO much!
But then again, whatever they need to do to make it awesome is ok by me!

magicmaya

Based on what?

Martin said 60% of the work is going to be done on space that is listed at the beginning of the thread.Based on my knowledge and the others we don't think that space will be open by november.60% is still a lot of work that may be done but all of that 60% is an estimated guess of it bieng opened april or may.+ Why would they have a grand re opening in November anyway.That will be a great B-day present since my B-day is on the 23rd.

:cool:That must be the smartist thing I have ever said in my whole entire life! Congrats Maya:cool:

SirGoofy

I was NOT trying to be funny.I was just wondering if it was good.Or is this sarcasm and the book isn't real.:shrug:

You weren't trying to be funny. We were.

Servo said something was based on a book by Tom Clancy, a popular author. And then I joked "which was based on a true story."

Jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them.:lookaroun

magicmaya

You weren't trying to be funny. We were.

Servo said something was based on a book by Tom Clancy, a popular author. And then I joked "which was based on a true story."

Jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them.:lookaroun

oooooooooo I get it

sory:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom