Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

Magic Kingdom: Stitch, Speedway, Peter Pan without Fastpass, Snow White except for a farewell ride, Hall of Presidents until the next pres comes along, Tiki Room (I actually liked UNM, though).

Epcot: post-Maelstrom movie, eating escargot (my teacher forced me to)

Animal Kingdom: Triceratop Spin, I guess?

And I don't remember DHS/MGM well enough to say anything.

ddbowdoin

1.Lights Motor Action - pretty big borefest
2.Sounds Dangerous - I actually regret "seeing" it once
3.Ordering and TRYING to eat a Turkey leg - If I wanted a bone in piece of smoked ham I would have gotten one...

Seriously? :eek::eek:

For me it would be Lights, Motor, Action show, Sounds Dangerous, and the majority of Animal Kingdom. It's sad because AK is such a pretty park, but it's just so boring for us. We can get everything we want to do (and things that we do just because) done in way less than half a day. Sad too that I doubt Avatar land will help...if it does ever happen, I'm still skeptical.

phew... I mean, LMA was pretty awesome the first time you see it... I mean, did you really KNOW they had drivers in hidden parts of the car?

Carriben beach resort, Chef Mickey(not what it was), Mad Hatter tea cups (but my 8 year old will make sure I get back on) and the Mexico ride with 3 Calbelleros....what a waste of time.....torturous...Imagineers were sleeping on the day they created that one.Get a margarita first to ease the pain. :hammer:These are the ones that standout in my mind. Not many considering all there is to do at WDW.

Sweet Melissa

Carriben beach resort, Chef Mickey(not what it was), Mad Hatter tea cups (but my 8 year old will make sure I get back on) and the Mexico ride with 3 Calbelleros....what a waste of time.....torturous...Imagineers were sleeping on the day they created that one.Get a margarita first to ease the pain. :hammer:These are the ones that standout in my mind. Not many considering all there is to do at WDW.

I agree about Caribbean Beach. I disagree about the Gran Fiesta Tour, but maybe that's because I usually do have a margarita before I ride.

Rock'n Robin

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Liberty Belle Riverboat. When we finally went on it I had no clue what the point was. I couldn't wait to get off of it.
I can't ride the teacups, but the rest of the family can.
We only ever did the Indy cars for my youngest, and he's almost 14, so I think we're done with that now--we can get the same thing at Cedar Point.
Here's the one that shocks people--we walked out of the Nemo show at AK, and we love the movie and even the ride at Epcot. Never again.

Dj Corona

Test Track......and honestly, I can never understand why the wait is so long to get on it sometimes, other then there's unfortunately not that much going on in Future World. I could probably think of others, but that was the first one that really jumped out at me.

Samoht

I guess I'm in the minority but, Peter Pan and Snow White are not worth the wait IMO. I appreciate the nostalgic value of them but would not ride either unless there is no wait (or if my kids really really want to go on).

ddbowdoin

I guess I'm in the minority but, Peter Pan and Snow White are not worth the wait IMO. I appreciate the nostalgic value of them but would not ride either unless there is no wait (or if my kids really really want to go on).

nah, I think a lot of people here would agree. I'll certainly ride if 20min or under. Anymore and I'll just come back... but I dont have kids

BrittanyRose428

I wouldn't do Soarin' unless the wait was 20 minutes or less, I like it, but not enough to wait long for it.

LMA I would only do again if they updated or changed it. I thought it was interesting to see how the stunts and everything were done, but I only saw it once, during 4th of July week a few years ago, and it was just too hot to sit out there and watch that.

The movie in Norway I would not do again unless it was raining out or something that I didn't want to immediately go back outside after the ride.

I would probably never do the movies in Canada and China again, just because I have no desire to watch a movie like that on vacation, especially if there isn't even a ride or anything like in Norway. I remember not minding them when I was younger, but I feel like today I can easily learn anything I want to know, and maybe even find a better film on the internet, or my school's library.

Stitch's Great Escape I would never do again... ever... that burp was horrifying.

ThinkTink721

Eating at the ABC Commissary at DHS
Doing Stich's Great Escape
Watching Captain EO
Eating a meal at Planet Hollywood
Riding EE (once was enough for me)
Eating at Boatwright's

bucklepants

Restaurant Marrakesh: food was okay, but very disappointed in the belly dancer... boring, basic stuff and short!

Stitch: which is to bad, I like Stitch, I know a lot don't but I do and what a bummer of an attraction (I wouldn't call it a ride though).

Anything that spins to much (Tea Cups, that sort of thing).. I'm becoming an old lady, HURL! They look fun though.

Any computer simulated ride like Mission Space makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. Again, becoming an old lady.

Goofyernmost

Let's see...

Any of the gift shops at any park & DTD
Winnie the PoPo
Jungle Cruise
Swiss Family Treehouse
The Shootin' Galary
Tom Sawyer Island
Dumbo
Snow White (no longer a problem)
The Seas (Nemo)
Circle of Life
Backlot Tour (now, used to be a must do)
Automation (now)
TSMM (not worth the wait or the hassle)
Kali River Rapids
Any of the "wilderness trails" in AK

Doombuggy13

Small World, Characters in Flight was a waste of money, Cyber Space Mtn at Disney Quest, Restaurant Marrakesh, Rafiki's Planet Watch, LMA & Indiana Jones Stunt Show.

Jedeye80

It's a small world, bores the hell out of me and makes me insane for the rest of the day because I can't get the song out of my head. LMA as well but other than that I'm good with everythig

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom