Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

ishmael0316

Stitch, Soarin, Yatchsman Steakhouse (2.5 hours for a meal, seriously? I have a schedule man), Chef Mickey's- that place needs some love, and Backlot.

maryszhi

STITCH for sure! I also have no interest in staying away from "THE WORLD" more than 12 months at a time! :D
they need to bring back alien in counter just saying..... or at least something that does not smell so bad to the point where you feel sick but cannot leave....... i feel bad when i go on and litle kids and even adults feel nauseated from it

maryszhi

Nooooo.

Those singing country bears,god bless the grand ole Op.:ROFLOL:
wouldn't it be cool if they had a replica rynman auditorium where they would have entertainment like how the golden horseshoe use to be? that would be amazing.....and i would have a good feeling that the opry would give its blessing.

they need to bring back alien in counter just saying..... or at least something that does not smell so bad to the point where you feel sick but cannot leave....... i feel bad when i go on and litle kids and even adults feel nauseated from it
The stench is one of the biggest reasons why I hate that ride. So gross! Never again for me!

Spikerdink

Stich
Speedway
Eo
Indiana Jones (once you have seen it, the first joke with the volunteers is enough....)
Backlot Tour
Mama Melrose
Casey's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom