Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

luv

There are many things I could never do again and be okay with that (Nemo show, EO, Stitch, etc.)

But I have never even wanted to do AI or that car crash thing at the Studios. Never saw Pocahontas, either.

Dad 2 M & M

Space Mountain.

After I left the ride, I walked into every stationary object I could. There's not a lot of stationary objects leaving Space Mountain, so my brains were a special sort of warped, I suppose. Regretfully, I won't be doing this ride ever again.
We have never looked at WDW Space Mountain the same since we rode Space Mountain in Disneyland. The coaster at DL was a "standard" two seater, unlike the "torpedo" type at WDW. We still ride it at WDW, however, it is not nearly the same (and DL version seemed way better and faster, maybe I'M crazy).

I don't understand Mission Space...don't get it!

copcarguyp71

Alladin's Magic Carpets.....Somehow Dumbo is a classic but this just seems like a re-heated half hearted effort at a "new" ride...which it is not!

pixargal

Finding Nemo the Musical
Captain EO
Boma- I am glad I got to try it, but I found that I don't like those flavors and wouldn't want to go back

tdpolo26

Watched my taxes rise.... no interest in that again
But i guess it would be holly wood and vine we did not like our expierence there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom