Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

rct247

Restaurant Marrakesh (Moroccan Restaurant) - Food was just ok, and the environment was very plain.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - If I really want to see the parade or fireworks, I'll just brave the crowds during Christmas week. (Helps that I live down here though.) Other than that, not worth the money.

Tomorrowland Speedway - Too smelly and always a long line. Last time I rode it, the wait was 5 minutes because it was EMH.

American Idol Experience - I have it a few shots, but it doesn't entirely interest me to return.

Stitch's Great Escape - I have to watch it practically every day, so of course, I won't want to actually experience it when I'm visiting.

Studio Backlot Tour - Rode it a year ago because a group wanted to do it. I was so disappointed how boring it was from when I rode it in the last 90s.

it's a small world - Every since I rode it after riding Disneyland's version, I can't help but think how much better Disneyland's is. Won't ride WDW's unless I have to.

Country Bear Jamboree - Only have experienced it 4 times in my entire life and I think that is quite enough.

Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room - Wonderful restoration of a classic, however, it is very boring. I was disappointed.

Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable - Nothing special, borderline outdated.

Captain Chaos

What have I done that I have no interest in doing again.... Let's see:

Mission: SPACE
Lights, Motors, Action

Honestly, that's really it...

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Mad Tea Party. Hubby made it spin so fast, that he had to support my sorry staggering self off of it.

grunter

Toy Story Midway Mania!!! - A couple minutes of videogame is not a "dark ride"

Mission: Space - Any and all versions because they're both equally boring and claustrophobic

Kilimanjaro Safaris - Never, ever again without a fastpass. It took more than 2 hours to get through that deadly dull standby queue - all of which is spent in a featureless "grass" loop.

Tomorrowland Speedway - Can't be bulldozed fast enough. In fact, practically all of Tomorrowland (including Space Mountain) could be bulldozed and I wouldn't be sad.

At Disneyland:

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage - It's almost beat-for-beat the entire misguided Nemo overlay of EPCOT's "Living Seas" - this time viewed through a 12" porthole, smeared with child-goo.

At DCA:

The Little Mermaid ride - The exact same aesthetic could be achieved by installing a PeopleMover in any mall's central food court and erecting Disney store cartoon mannequins along the track with the most basic movements possible. A huge disappointment.

jlandis44

Stitch...Country Bears...Ellen's Waste of Energy...and, I'm sure I'm in a minority here, but the DHS Lights, Motor, Action Stunt Show, or whatever it's called - once you've seen it once, you've seen it...I appreciate the skill involved, but nothing has changed in the years I've seen it.

I_heart_Tigger

Some have already been listed:
Hall of Presidents
Tiki room (in any form whatsoever - hated the original and the refurb)
Sounds Dangerous

...and some haven't been mentioned yet

American Idol
Tom Sawyer Island
Frontierland Shootin arcade
Kim Possible
American Adventure

mickey2008.1

I'm sorry to say it, but COP is a snoozefest and completely misplaced. My kids thought it was horrible, yet they liked GMT and LwtL, so it's not because they don't like history. But the worst of all is CBJ! What is that all about?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom