Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

MansionGoer13z

Let's see....

Country Bears, LMA, All of Tomorrowland, (except for Space Mountain,) Aladdin's Carpets, UoE, Soarin,(OVERATED) Disney Quest, Sounds Dangerous, Backlot Tour.

Tomi-Rocket

Astro Orbiter
'Ohana breakfast
Sounds Dangerous
Captain EO (despite the cheesetastic 80's vibe)
Pizza Planet
ABC Commissary
Figment
Primeval Whirl
And because I've seen them enough times the Indy & lights! Motor! Action! Shows, unfortunately.

bgraham34

I have several attractions that I won't do again or some that I can't do without getting sick like the Tea Cups. But the one attraction I actually refuse to do now is the Backlot Tour. Complete waste of time.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party...

I have done this a handful of times, most recently this past November. It used to be a very fun night. Now it is over crowded, lacking special experiences, lacking shows. It is overall not even close to worth the price of admission.

Sharkreef11

Recently my girlfriend asked me what is something you have done in WDW and have no interest in doing again? And I thought of 1 or 2 possible answers, and I'd like to hear all of yours, whether it be a ride, a show, or anything really, let me know your answers!!

BTW my answer was the backlot tour

Thanks!!

Sitting around waiting for parades! Last year we went to our first MNSSHP party and thought we needed to get a good spot for the parade so we waited for a little over an hour. Don't get me wrong the parade was great, but we wasted so much time doing all those other things and the lines were so short!! Then aside from Spectro/ MSEP I don't think it's worth it to sit around and wait.

plaz10

American Idol
Country Bear Jamboree
Swiss Family Tree House
Lights, Motor, Action
All of DINO-RAMA (except the games - I like carnival games)

acollins876

Sounds Dangerous - talk about regret.
The Norway movie - sorry, just need to move on when the ride is over.
Universe of Energy - LOOONG, but can be good for a break inside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom