Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
MK - CBJ, IASW, Many Adventures of Winnie & Tomorrowland Speedway

Epcot - Figment & Captain EO

DHS - Indiana Jones, never done LMA....no desire to ever see it, eating at Hollywood & Vine (hands down THE WORST dining experience EVER @ WDW)

AK - lunch @ Tusker House, used to enjoy this until they switched it over to being a character meal

Mickey87

I'm not sure mine really count but a few years back when Prince Caspian was coming out, there was an area in the back of DHS that was promoting the film (and I mean waaay back there, like the armpit of DHS). If I remember correctly a cast member came out and shouted that showtime was in a few minutes. Not really knowing what it was, my parents and I as well as a small group of people gathered to watch this 5 minute preview of Prince Caspian and see some props after the show.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie but I thought it was kind of strange.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm not sure mine really count but a few years back when Prince Caspian was coming out, there was an area in the back of DHS that was promoting the film (and I mean waaay back there, like the armpit of DHS). If I remember correctly a cast member came out and shouted that showtime was in a few minutes. Not really knowing what it was, my parents and I as well as a small group of people gathered to watch this 5 minute preview of Prince Caspian and see some props after the show.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie but I thought it was kind of strange.

This attraction lasted for years. And it never got any better. It felt more like a pre-show queue then an actual attraction.

I heard they are replacing it with a Pirates of the Carribean themed thing now, which I hope turns out better. Indeed, it was closed during my last visit in August 2012.

bubbles1812

Astro Orbiter. We went on it when there was a 0 minute wait time and even then, we found it stupid. None of the spinners appeal to me (I finally went on Dumbo when it had a 5 minute wait at 17 and my first visit was when I was 7, haha) but I've seen pictures of the lines for Orbiter...just...why???

Stitch as many have already said. Loved Alien Encounter but Stitch is just so horrible.

Tom Sawyer's Island. Been on it once and the only thing that interested me was when we saw an alligator in the water. Does the Swiss Family Robinson tree house still exist?? If so, that's another thing wouldn't do again.

Soarin'. I actually like the ride just fine but will only go on if it's a short wait. Won't go on if it's wait time is more than 20 minutes, and I don't find it to be worth a FP. Maybe if they decide to clean up the film and update it, it'll get back on my must list.

DisneyJunkie

Fantasmic
Festival of the Lion King
Rafiki's Planet Watch/Conservation Station
It's a Small World
Flights of Wonder
Dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh or Chefs de France
Circle of Life
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland Speedway

LithiumBill

ISAW
SPEEDWAY
Tom Sawyer Island

BIBBITY BOBBITY BOUTIQUE ( the 2 hour wait ruined the rest of the day, the girls loved it, they looked cute after, but NEVER AGAIN!)

acishere

MK
- Dumbo, Aladdin, Astro: I grew up and now just look silly on this without kids. Plus I just don't find the ride exciting anymore.
- IASM: I got stuck on the ride for 20 minutes. I never want to hear that song again.
- Speedway: I own a car, the thrill is gone.
- Stitch: If I want to have someone burp in my face, I'll... actually I never want that to happen to me.

Epcot
- Figment: I do not know why I rode this voluntarily more than once as a teenager. But during my last trip was just the last straw. The attraction is just feels like whoever came up with it didn't care. "Hey Bob, how should we wrap up the ride?" "Meh just flip a cheap plastic living room upside-down, have that really impress Eric Idle for some reason, turn him into a moon, then... eh that's good enough."
- Captain EO: Its time to move on. Also the jokes this ride makes me think of are in too poor taste now that he is dead.

DHS
- Backlot Tour: Beyond the Canyon and the boat demonstration attack demo, its pointless. I fell asleep.
- American Idol: Hey wanna see a big karaoke show at a theme park?! No.

AK
- Dinosaur version of Dumbo: Same reason as before

Other Stuff
- Water parks: I just lost interest, maybe when I have kids I'll go back.
- DisneyQuest: It needs an overhaul. Everything is really out of date.
- Tony's: I'm not paying that much for spaghetti from a can

Florida_is_hot

Animal Kingdom

None of the above interest me at all......
Kali River Rapids, sorry do not want to spend hours soaked to the bone.
The musicals found not worth my time.
The animal stuff, IT IS A ZOO.

You know the lame commercials "it is not azu", well the first thing backstage cast members tell you is it is a zoo.

I like everything else all parks, except for "Sounds Dangerous" but they never open that.

Magenta Panther

Recently my girlfriend asked me what is something you have done in WDW and have no interest in doing again? And I thought of 1 or 2 possible answers, and I'd like to hear all of yours, whether it be a ride, a show, or anything really, let me know your answers!!

BTW my answer was the backlot tour

Thanks!!

Toss-up between Mission Space, Journey into Imagination, and Stitch.

Spike-in-Berlin

There are a lot of weak attractions, even some really bad, a little to much IMHO. SGE is a classic bad attraction and the present reincarnation of JII is borderline criminal. But even the weak or bad attractions have I done at least twice. So far there is only one attraction I did once and never again: LMA, better known as Light; Motors, Action. It was so lackluster, so boring that I cut my video of the show down to less than 30 seconds (I normally never cut anything from my half-day long trip videos) and it included everything even remotely interesting. I never did it again and never will.
I can't wait to see it go, perhaps for the DHS carsland?

The Empress Lilly

Test Track, Buzz, LMA, spinners. Spectacularly boring to me.

But WDW isn't that full of rides that I haven't done even the things I dislike more than once.

mollydtt

Backlot Tour and Light, Motors, Action.

So much space devoted to "attractions" that aren't worth repeating, and frankly, weren't as good as I was expecting them to be the first time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom