Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

RedBaron

I think I am the only one who is going to say this, but ToT. Went on it once many years ago when it was just the one drop and that was more than enough for me.

Indiana Jones show - I will probably eventually have to do this one more time so the kids see it, but not something that I look forward to.

Figment in its current state of sad.

Canada or China films. After walking my rear end off all day, the last thing I want to do is stand for a 20 minute film.

jeff59rt

Waiting for then riding the bus back to an all star resort from magic kingdom never again. Now we have stated all the rides shows and attractions at Disney now what?

JillC LI

Country Bear Jamboree... I know I'm going to get hit with some backlash for this. Any time I go to the world with someone and they want to go. I just... I just can't do it.. Its terribear..

I love country music but the rest of my family hates it, so I had never been able to convince anyone to try this attraction with me. But on our last trip, we took my mom, also a country music lover, so I finally tried it. I have to say, I hate it and will never do it again! I don't mind corny, but I just couldn't "bear" it.

Britt

Definitely the Carousel of Progress and eating at the Crystal Palace! : )

Anything at Hollywood Studios....except I'd have loved to get to see Beauty and the Beast.

crosswagon

Paying for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
Let me explain....Everything is beautiful and the show was really good and the parade is nice also. But...I didn't realize that after the final day of the show that you can see it for free each day after the final showing. I know you get unlimited "free" hot chocolate and sugar cookies and there is a limited number allowed; the crowd is still huge. The price charged per ticket times 6; we could have added another night to our stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom