Something you've done and have no interest in doing again?

mcstensrud

LMA
Big River Grille
Tomorrowland Desert Party
Tony's Town Square
Chef Mickeys (just gross)BIRDS!!!!!!

Ride a Bus anywhere.

DisneyBeatles

Lights, Motors, Action! is to me a big waste of space. Seen it once, don't plan on seeing it again. I don't see how so many people hate the backlot tour!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a great relaxing ride and it fun to see all those props and scenes!

Space Mountain.

After I left the ride, I walked into every stationary object I could. There's not a lot of stationary objects leaving Space Mountain, so my brains were a special sort of warped, I suppose. Regretfully, I won't be doing this ride ever again.

Silver Figment

Lights, Motors, Action..Saw it in 05..And it's still a waste of space.

Yeah, i saw it twice, and it was good, but it's not something i'd want to sit through again. Impressions de France was terrible if you ask me, don't have any interest in doing it again. Most other things i can at least slightly enjoy.

acishere

La Noubla (I loved it, but Cirque is too expensive and there are so many different versions I'd rather not spend on one version more than once)

I sit through Hall of Presidents once per current sitting president.

Stitch's Great Escape because of burping

Its a Small World because :brick:

Studio Backlot Tour because besides the Canyon scene its pointless

C.FERNIE

-Eating a Turkey Leg
-Astro Orbiter
-Universe of Energy

How can you say turkey leg, omg its one of my favourite things to eat at WDW. :lookaroun

Things i wont be doing again:

LMA - seen it once, i didnt think it was that great to be honest, giving it a miss from now on.

Backlot Tour -I used to love this ride, like ten years ago now i can not stand it will not be riding it again unless i am tied down and forced to, complete waste of space!

Captain EO - Glad i saw it but dont need to see it again preferred the HOney I shrunk the audience.

Innovations - Only been once, could not even tell you what was in it then, might go back if they keep going with updating it.

Ellens Energy kill time adventure - I do love this ride but there is only so many times you can ride it, it has never changed since we have visited over the years, other than the dust count.

Rifrikis i had forgotten about planet whatever - Been once, it was boring not going back!

Tom Sawer Island - went once as a kid, wasnt bothered then and not going back, think you need to be either really young or a bit older and want a bit of peice and quiet, so i will go back in ten years lol

Stiches Great pain in the neck - Why... why... why... would rather try being tortured

Its A small world - my family is not allowed to even mention it lol we got stuck on a boat for nearly 30 mins at the end last time we rode, i still have nightmares lol

End of Vaction Packing ride - Hate it Hate it Hate it, if i could not do this and just stay i would, i hung to the bed when we were leaving last time (and it was our honeymoon lol) :wave:

PartOfYourWorld

LMA-I love cars and stunts, but seen this show once and it's good enough. Unless i took someone who never saw it before and wanted to. I'd rather spend my time on the ToT.

Finding Nemo: The Musical-really didn't do anything for me. Didn't like it at all

Sarabell

I´m sorry, I know this might sound like blasphemy, but space mountain is something I will not do again! it gave me the worst head ache EVER! (and I´ve suffered from migraines all my life). Sad since I used to love this attraction, but they made it too jerky for my taste.

Captain EO! 15 minutes of my life I´ll never get back!

Oh! and Figment, I love you, but you´re nothing without dreamfindner. They might as well have cut your arms and legs and they would have let you just as incomplete! :(

fbp

Chef Mickey, for me the most over-rated character meal in WDW.

I agree. We'll never do Chef Mickey's again. We actually walked out before eating the first time. One of the wait staff and chef that we met were insulting.

Others:

The American Adventure.
Probably won't do Sounds Dangerous again. I don't mind the attraction, but all of the broken head sets and damaged seats are kind of depressing.

CP_alum08

Stitch, Soarin', Jungle Cruise, Stunt Show, Tough to be a bug, Space Mountain, American Idol...

Seriously? :eek::eek:

For me it would be Lights, Motor, Action show, Sounds Dangerous, and the majority of Animal Kingdom. It's sad because AK is such a pretty park, but it's just so boring for us. We can get everything we want to do (and things that we do just because) done in way less than half a day. Sad too that I doubt Avatar land will help...if it does ever happen, I'm still skeptical.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
1.Lights Motor Action - pretty big borefest
2.Sounds Dangerous - I actually regret "seeing" it once
3.Ordering and TRYING to eat a Turkey leg - If I wanted a bone in piece of smoked ham I would have gotten one...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom