September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

mickey's mamu

We are going Sept. 25 through Oct. 1, 2011!!

Can't tell you how excited my DH and I are. We are taking our son and his wife and 5 children, ages 11 to 18 months, for the children and our daughter-in-law's first visit. We are getting two Ft. Wilderness Cabins with free dining.

We have been 11 times and our son has been 4 times when he was a kid at home. But his wife has never wanted to go and has been finding excuses not to go for years. Yeah, she's one of those who just doesn't get it!

I'm just praying this trip will make a convert out of her! I've gotten her involved in all the planning and let her choose the ADR's, and she's been surprisingly interested in doing the research, but she's still not that excited yet. Come on WDW, do your magic on her!!

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

We reserved our rooms for our trip this morning...but we couldn't get the BWV like we wanted so we went with AKV instead. We've been to AKV before and loved it so we're very excited to be going to a great place! let the seven month count down begin!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I made our first reservation this afternoon. LOL! I dunno if anyone else is like me but resort reservations are like ADRs and always subject to change. As discounts come out and we get closer to time I'm sure we'll be making more solid decisions.

DH was sent up to Oklahoma on a project about 5 weeks ago. As of this morning he's extended out there until April 15th. During that time he's working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week. :eek: We're saving every nickel we can with the heavy OT and he's banking mega vacation hours. One of his trusty coping mechanisms is Disney daydreaming. Bless his heart. We've been texting like mad...I think he must be a sight to all the other guys up there as giddy as he is. LOL!

For now....we booked the Beach Club in a Garden View with a 40% off PIN I received via email. We'll drive down with an arrival date of Monday, Sept. 12 and depart on Saturday, Sept. 24. We're so jazzed!

Aaaaaand...right smack dab in the middle of those dates is our 18th anniversary on Sept. 18th. We're definitely gonna think up something cool to do for that. Currently we're thinking a nice dinner at the Yachtsman.... Oooh.... An Illuminations cruise would be pretty cool, too!

Upvote 0

mickeysbrother

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

Best time to go to the parks:) september and middle january. Last time i went in september i waited 20 min for only 1 ride and that was soaring. Every thing else was a 5 min wait. WOOHOOO!!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

First plan change! Told ya so!

9/12 - 9/15: POFQ

9/15 - 9/18: 3-night cruise on the Disney Dream!

9/18 - 9/24: Yacht Club

I'm so excited!!!!!
:sohappy:

Woo Hoo! Kel I am so excited for you guys! We will be missing each other by a few days! We leave Disney on the 6th of Sept! Darn!!! I can't wait to hear all about the cruise! We JUST booked the 5 night cruise on the Dream Friday morning! But we aren't sailing until next Easter!

I bet your missing the hubby like crazy right now huh? :cry:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I'm so excited!!!!!

Woah, baby! That's awesome!

We're planning towards the end of Sept. or early Oct. but no firm dates yet. We still have a trip to take in May! :eek:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Woo Hoo! Kel I am so excited for you guys! We will be missing each other by a few days! We leave Disney on the 6th of Sept! Darn!!! I can't wait to hear all about the cruise! We JUST booked the 5 night cruise on the Dream Friday morning! But we aren't sailing until next Easter!

I bet your missing the hubby like crazy right now huh? :cry:

LOL! I know! I've seen like half a dozen people I'm missing by like a day or two on each end which totally blows. One of these days we'll all figure out how to coordinate schedules and take over the place, huh? LOL!

Missing Tracey...eh...today it's been kinda hard to do that. He had to take today off (they aren't allowed to work more than 14 consecutive days so it's work 13, take off 1). He's been calling me every 30 minutes it seems. We'll talk for an hour so, hang up, then 30 minutes later my phone rings again. LOL! I guess some people would find this aggravating but it's like one of my guys on my shift when I worked in law enforcement who knew us both said to me, I'll never find another man who worships the ground beneath my feet the way he does. That's a true statement. He wouldn't call if he didn't love me. However, Chandler gets quite aggravated because we've been touring on Rock Band and our sets keep getting disrupted which throws off the mojo. Our 5 star performances are little harder. I guess I better hurry back to Oklahoma, huh? LOL!

We're all totally psyched on the cruise stuff. I hope nothing happens between now & then to blow any of this stuff. Well, maybe I should decide now if it comes down to it would I sell the rest of my doll collection just in case..... LOL!

I need to start counting our sleeps. And get an idea what ADRs to make. **sigh**

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Woah, baby! That's awesome!

We're planning towards the end of Sept. or early Oct. but no firm dates yet. We still have a trip to take in May! :eek:

You WANT to do Yacht or Beach the week of 9/18 - 9/24....

(((((sending my hypnotic, mind-controling vibes)))))

You WANT to lay by SaB and sip cocktails and take blissful naps in the sun.....come ooooooon.....you knooooooow you dooooooooo.......

:lol:

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Today I printed out photos of some Halloween themed Character clip art, and tonight I am making my mousekeeping tip envelopes with them!! If anyone has any other little projects/planning that they do this far out I'd love to hear them! I just can't go very long without doing some form of planning for the trip!!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Today I printed out photos of some Halloween themed Character clip art, and tonight I am making my mousekeeping tip envelopes with them!! If anyone has any other little projects/planning that they do this far out I'd love to hear them! I just can't go very long without doing some form of planning for the trip!!

I used to design matching tshirts and use scrapbooking stuff to make my mousekeeping thank-yous but I don't really anymore. I'm trying to work on our ADR list but it's hard. I hate this part. I don't like trying to predict where we'll be because I know we won't always do what I think we will. Then I'm trying to incorporate our favorites and not miss anything. It's like the most miserable mental gymnastics and I find it quite aggravating. :brick:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

I'm so excited!!!!!

You WANT to do Yacht or Beach the week of 9/18 - 9/24....

(((((sending my hypnotic, mind-controling vibes)))))

You WANT to lay by SaB and sip cocktails and take blissful naps in the sun.....come ooooooon.....you knooooooow you dooooooooo.......

:lol:

*picks up phone* Must. book. BCV. now!

I'm so there!!!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

*picks up phone* Must. book. BCV. now!

I'm so there!!!

Wow. It worked! Okay....

(((((sending more psychic vibes)))))))

Mr. Winning Lottery Ticket, you will seek me out this week so I can buy the drinks from Hurricane Hanna's......and pay for both families' trips.....

Is it okay to have my finger in two pies? :)

August 28th-September 3rd

I won't touch that one. It's too easy for a person with a mind like mine. :goodnevil:lol::lol:

Upvote 0

Scuttle

September 9th -12th. Can't wait! Beach club. This will be my first time being in a non magic kingdom resort area hotel. Kinda nervous, but I'm sure the pool makes up for some of the other cons. I've Never been in September. The crowds are very low right?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom