September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

I'm headed to the 'World' on September 12th through 20th. I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the 3rd time. I can't seem to stray from it because of my two favorite restaurants: Jiko and Boma. I haven't been to Disney World since 2008. I'm so excited and already pacing the floor. Is 7 months too early? :p

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

LOL! I know! I've seen like half a dozen people I'm missing by like a day or two on each end which totally blows. One of these days we'll all figure out how to coordinate schedules and take over the place, huh? LOL!

Missing Tracey...eh...today it's been kinda hard to do that. He had to take today off (they aren't allowed to work more than 14 consecutive days so it's work 13, take off 1). He's been calling me every 30 minutes it seems. We'll talk for an hour so, hang up, then 30 minutes later my phone rings again. LOL! I guess some people would find this aggravating but it's like one of my guys on my shift when I worked in law enforcement who knew us both said to me, I'll never find another man who worships the ground beneath my feet the way he does. That's a true statement. He wouldn't call if he didn't love me. However, Chandler gets quite aggravated because we've been touring on Rock Band and our sets keep getting disrupted which throws off the mojo. Our 5 star performances are little harder. I guess I better hurry back to Oklahoma, huh? LOL!

We're all totally psyched on the cruise stuff. I hope nothing happens between now & then to blow any of this stuff. Well, maybe I should decide now if it comes down to it would I sell the rest of my doll collection just in case..... LOL!

I need to start counting our sleeps. And get an idea what ADRs to make. **sigh**

Yes I definitely thing we need to plan a "take over" of Disney in the near future! :ROFLOL:

AWWW!!! You are so lucky to have Tracey! But having the rock band mojo thrown off is not a good thing! You start jamming and are then have to stop the mood is definitely killed! :eek:

And Kel, I DO NOT see you you selling off your doll collection for Disney! You love them too much! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Is it okay to have my finger in two pies? :)

August 28th-September 3rd

:ROFLOL: I can't say what I'm really think b/c this is a family site :ROFLOL: But I get what your saying we're overlapping months too! We check in 8/31 and are there thru 9/6. Where you guys staying?

September 9th -12th. Can't wait! Beach club. This will be my first time being in a non magic kingdom resort area hotel. Kinda nervous, but I'm sure the pool makes up for some of the other cons. I've Never been in September. The crowds are very low right?

Sept is a great month, crowds are low! Weather HOT! This will be our 2nd time going in Sept and so looking forward to it!

I'm headed to the 'World' on September 12th through 20th. I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for the 3rd time. I can't seem to stray from it because of my two favorite restaurants: Jiko and Boma. I haven't been to Disney World since 2008. I'm so excited and already pacing the floor. Is 7 months too early? :p

AWWW I know what you mean! We stayed at AKL for the 1st time in DEC and LOVED it. Hope to make it back there soon. We didn't eat a Jiko, but BOMA... I word sums it up "heaven" :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Well we were not suppose to go to Disney this year but that changed as we discussed other options for vacations this year. And we decided we just cant go wrong with Disney.

So the plan is Sept 27-Oct6th at WDW ( hotel to be determined when we reach our 7 month booking wondow) then 3 nights at Vero Beach. Just purchased the plane tickets as they were fairly cheap from Chicago to Orlando. Now this weekend just need to call and book our hotel, hoping for AKL.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I am so happy to finally join this thread. This morning, thanks to the help of Tammy @ Kingdom Konsultants, I am booked for September! :sohappy:

Sept 10-18th Beach Club resort. Taking a friend for her first trip.

I already know which parks we are visiting each day, which restaurants (lots of Signatures) and which flight we want. I am keeping myself busy by spreadsheeting like crazy.

I can't wait to go home to the Beach Club again. I really missed it staying at Pop in 2010.

This is my 5th September trip, 4th at the BC.

Can't wait to make ADRs on 3/14!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

^^^ Totally agree time is sure going by quickly!

2 more days till I can make our ADR's which means only 182 days till we check into POP!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

accord99cutie

Premium Member
209 to go til we arrive at BEAUTIFUL Coronado Springs!!!!
29 days til i can make my ADR's!!! (well atleast the first 10 days of them anyway...):sohappy:

I have already got all my ADR's picked, and have my whole spreadsheet filled in!!

Upvote 0

Roger321

Can't Wait

We are returning for the second September in as many years. Great time to avoid crowds and hopefully enjoy the good weather. Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view here we come!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Tink28

23rd September - 4th October for us, staying at POR, very excited!!!
Schedule done just need to book ADR's, even choose seats on our flights yesterday!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom