September 2011 Roll Call......

WDWmazprty

Now that we've finally made our final plans for Sept. not May or June :goodnevil

Who else is going to the World in Sept.???

Our dates are for Sept. 22-27!

gwhb75

Just changed our reservations to Sept 14-23 at Saratoga Springs. We'll try and the end of this week to change to some other DVC resorts (we've already stayed at Saratoga and want to try some other resorts).

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Down to 197 days now! Airefare is all booked and trip is more then 1/2 way paid off AND 17 days from now I will be making my ADR's!!! :sohappy: Life is good! :wave:

Upvote 0

tink65

Oh my! Looks like we'll be there around the same time! We are going Sept 22 through Oct 1st! Celebrating DDs 17th Birthday! Also staying at Pop Century!!!:sohappy:

219 days to go! Splurged for a surprise for my family and upgraded from Pop Century to Port Orleans French Qtr. I am so excited! We've never stayed there before but it look so nice!:animwink:

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
219 days to go! Splurged for a surprise from my family and upgraded from Pop Century to Port Orleans French Qtr. I am so excited! We've never stayed there before but it look so nice!:animwink:

Wow! We have 218 days! We're staying at Pop from the 21st to the 24th.:sohappy::wave:

Upvote 0

mousefreak

We have 219 days, arriving Sept 23. Staying at Coronado. My wife are currently sitting here tonight planning and obsessing about this trip in September.

Upvote 0

LivFreeorDisney

214 laps to go. Staying at the Boardwalk Villas. We haven't been since 09 and we can't wait to get back to that happy place!

I wish all you September goers a happy and safe trip.

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

Hey Jessica! Appears I will be solo-ing while you are there :) 9/18 - 9/24 POFQ - woohoo!

Deja vu!! We are going September 22 - 28th!! I have reservations for right now at ASM but may move to POFQ it all depends on who else joins the trip. I am so revved up... it is going to be a lonnnng spring and summer! :hammer:

Upvote 0

Matt and Kelly

We are heading back in September as well!

September 6-13 at the Wilderness Lodge. Our first trip with our daughter who will be just a shade under 1 when we arrive.

When we first booked, we decided on Port Orleans French Quarter, then a day later changed our minds and moved to Animal Kingdom Lodge and have since settled on Wilderness Lodge due to the proximity to the Magic Kingdom, which we will likely be frequenting the most.

Can't wait!

Upvote 0

Kev1417

Going Sept 4th to 17th with the wife. Probably be our last trip before babies start popping out. A little bummed but also excited the next time we go we'll have a little one to take with.

Upvote 0

bluejasmine

Sept 3-9th Poly CL! DH and I went last yr for our anniversary in Sept and just had to share the experience with our teens..Cant wait!

Already decided my restaurant Adrs as well

Ohana
LeCellier
Calli Grill
Cape May
La Hacienda
and dining with an imagineer for ds17 who graduates next yr and plans on doing the college program and wants to work for disney as an imagineer after college..

Upvote 0

Raven66

We will be at Pop Century Sept 25-30. We are super excited because we haven't been back since 2008.:sohappy: I hope the months just fly by.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Deja vu!! We are going September 22 - 28th!! I have reservations for right now at ASM but may move to POFQ it all depends on who else joins the trip. I am so revved up... it is going to be a lonnnng spring and summer! :hammer:

Oh cool!!! If you move to POFQ we definitely need to at least say hello or maybe have breakfast together! That would be nice!! :wave: Heck even if you don't move to POFQ we can still say hi one day at one of the parks LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom