Rudeness!!!!

828tnt

Being that it was at WDW, and I can get worked up about stuff during the rest of my life, I would've let it slide and moved on.

nope. if someone cuts in line, i say hockey rules apply....... drop the gloves and one on one.........

followed by 5 in the penalty box.

LET'S GO DIS-NEY!!!
...............(fly-ers)

PurpleDragon

Haha, I'm the same way! Once I see people trying to cut in line it's like okay, you want to play that game? And then I do everything in my power to physically make sure they cannot get past me, and making loud comments about line cutters and how people need to wait their turn. I get way too happy when they get very aggravated and finally give up. :)

LOL I usually do that, my wife gets so embarrassed when I do, but I get a good amount of enjoyment out of irritating potential line cutters. :drevil:

TakeMeThere81

LOL, what an idiot!:lol: Or maybe just self-centered jerk!! Seriously, that someone would think that this is ok is just laughable. I probably would have given her an "are you kidding me"-look and tell her that she needed to talk to the attendant.

draybook

LOL I usually do that, my wife gets so embarrassed when I do, but I get a good amount of enjoyment out of irritating potential line cutters. :drevil:

Yeah my wife says I embarrass her but it gives me joy to ________ off line cutters and people who stay on my heels. I usually have the backpack on me so one quick turn and hit and they learn their lesson.

LucyintheSky

Yeah my wife says I embarrass her but it gives me joy to ________ off line cutters and people who stay on my heels. I usually have the backpack on me so one quick turn and hit and they learn their lesson.

Hehe, I did that more than once last week. I can't stand when people insist on practically crawling up my back in line. What do they think is going to happen? It doesn't make the line go any faster. Anyway, I was wearing a backpack and a few times did one of those "quick turns" when someone would be constantly bumping or stepping on me and whack them with it. :drevil: Whoops.

Hehe, I did that more than once last week. I can't stand when people insist on practically crawling up my back in line. What do they think is going to happen? It doesn't make the line go any faster. Anyway, I was wearing a backpack and a few times did one of those "quick turns" when someone would be constantly bumping or stepping on me and whack them with it. :drevil: Whoops.

I cannot stand that either. Every trip that happens to us so I have my DH stand behind me and the kids. He also wears a backpack which you would think would help but people are all over him. Several times he has had to tell them to get off him.

One year we waited 2 hrs to get a front viewing of Illuminations. Just as it was starting a German woman and her teenage daughter pushed in front of us and our stroller to get in front of us. And to top if off her daughter coughed directly into my face! :fork:

I don't understand some people!

tink65

The rudest experience I've ever had at Disney involved another guest. I was helping my DD get situated on a virtual reality motorcyle type ride. I think it used to be right when you got off the Test Track ride (may be wrong though) Anyway, DD had to have booster seat and after I got her situated it went to get on the motorocyle right beside her. This lady ran up to me and informed me that was her seat. There was nothing there to indicate someone was "saving" that seat. Anyway, after the ride was over she bumped into me while we were waiting to exit the area. I just turned around, looked at her and looked away. She literally got in my face and ask me what my problem was. I told her that she was my problem. Anyway, I was telling my DH about it and she walked over to where we were. I'm thinking....oh great now what? But she came up to us and apologized to me & I'm so glad she did. I'm the kind of person that would let something like that really bother her. Just goes to show anyone can have a bad day but when it affects other people you need to acknowledge your behavior and apologize for it!

pcarathers

It isn't just rudeness, it's STUPIDITY! You want to know what my pet peeve is? Stupid people!! I can't stand it or help but think "Where do these people come from?" No, I'm not a misanthropist. Well, at least not yet :lookaroun

My FAVORITE MOTTO is "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I LOVE IT!!!!!!:sohappy:

Master__Gracey

I had my best "back off" move last trip. There was a little boy behind me spraying me with his mister and stepping on my heels. Now I tried to be nice and asked him and his mother to stop, but it didn't work. So I passed some gas right into his face. :drevil: He backed off pretty quick. It may not be a nice thing to do, but it sure worked.

Fastpass Line

For the most part I enjoy meeting strangers at the park and chatting in line or the buses. I have had only one really negative rude encounter.

My sister and I were at EE in line in the morning to get fastpasses. A leader of a large student group was in front of us and had at least 100 tickets to get fastpasses. It took her 15- 20 minutes to individually put in each card and get the corresponding fastpass. And two of her fellow group leaders were doing the same thing in other lines.

I have no problem with one person getting their groups cards. However, I think that any group over 10 you should either have to go back to the end of the line after every ten or the members of your group should just have to get their own. This was just absurd and very inconsiderate I feel. Even if all 300 students were in line to get their own fast pass I would have been able to realize I should come back in about a half hour for fastpasses.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I guess there's an advantage to my size. People generally aren't rude to me. Nor do many try to pass me in lines [even when I'm alone in a wide line].

6'3" 260+ I guess a lot of folks think better of it. :shrug:

:lol:

WDW 3

I've always liked comedian Louie Anderson's idea of a "stupid gun". It kills people for 20 minutes, and when rhey come to they think,"gee, I must've done somthing stupid".

LoriMistress

I've always liked comedian Louie Anderson's idea of a "stupid gun". It kills people for 20 minutes, and when rhey come to they think,"gee, I must've done somthing stupid".

A tazer gun would work better. Some of them urinate on themselves. :ROFLOL:

Lisalyn

You can actually inform a CM if line cutting is going on and they will handle it. I've even seen CM's send the offending group to the back of the line!

Really? I had no clue because over Thanksgiving..it was rampant! Every time my daughter and I turned around....there were people in line but when we got close....several of them would wave others up to where they were, they would climb under/over the ropes or whatever or push their way past us...to get in line with them!! So you are saying, you all stand together or no one stands at all huh??? LOL:veryconfu

LoriMistress

The rudest experience I've ever had at Disney involved another guest. I was helping my DD get situated on a virtual reality motorcyle type ride. I think it used to be right when you got off the Test Track ride (may be wrong though) Anyway, DD had to have booster seat and after I got her situated it went to get on the motorocyle right beside her. This lady ran up to me and informed me that was her seat. There was nothing there to indicate someone was "saving" that seat. Anyway, after the ride was over she bumped into me while we were waiting to exit the area. I just turned around, looked at her and looked away. She literally got in my face and ask me what my problem was. I told her that she was my problem. Anyway, I was telling my DH about it and she walked over to where we were. I'm thinking....oh great now what? But she came up to us and apologized to me & I'm so glad she did. I'm the kind of person that would let something like that really bother her. Just goes to show anyone can have a bad day but when it affects other people you need to acknowledge your behavior and apologize for it!
That's really nice that she came up and apologized to you. That rarely happens, and that would have really made my day.

Hrudey3032

I guess there's an advantage to my size. People generally aren't rude to me. Nor do many try to pass me in lines [even when I'm alone in a wide line].

6'3" 260+ I guess a lot of folks think better of it. :shrug:

:lol:

Same here. I am 6-1 330 and generally people don't try to cut or push by me. Sometimes size has its advantages and this is one of them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom