Prayers for Bonny Eby Please

sillyspook13

(copied from my comment on Facebook)

They were good friends of mine and I spent a lot of time at Disney with them, both working and on my days off. Unfortunately I lost touch with them over the last year or so.

Bonny was an amazing person. I can only imagine setting my own health aside for a child with as many special needs as MJ. Bonny did just that without complaint, simply out of love.

I know that Bonny has gone to heaven and, though it's still a little unusual for me, I will say a prayer for, Andrew, MJ, and for all of the lives Bonny has touched.

:cry:

sillyspook13

Taken by MJ with my camera...
P1040384.jpg

figmentmom

How tragic. Prayers to her family. May her organs give new and extended life to others.

Yes, well-said, Scott. Our niece's infant daughter received a heart transplant on Christmas Eve because of another family's courageous decision to donate their child's organs. May other families be as blessed as we were, and may Andrew and MJ find some comfort in their decision.

joanna71985

Original Poster
Oh my goodness. I just got home from work and I saw this. My prayers go out to Andrew and MJ during this difficult time. :cry:

I remember the first time I met them. It was back in 2005, at the castle. They became good friends, and I loved hanging out in the parks with them. From hanging out with them, I could see the love Bonny showed for MJ. She will be missed. :(

maelstrom

I am incredibly sad to hear about Bonny's passing. She was a great lady and a great mommy to MJ. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to talk with her on the phone a few times, but unfortunately we were never able to meet in person.

I seem to have lost their address (I used to send colouring book pages to MJ because Bonny told me that she liked to colour and so do I, so it was something that we could "share" in a sense). Can someone please PM me their address so I can send a card to MJ and Andrew.

wdwmomof3

I am so sorry to hear this. Though I did not know her, she certainly sounds like a remarkable woman. Many prayers for her friends and her family.

Pongo

Oh no! This is tragic news indeed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Andrew and MJ. I also remember my first time meeting them, spending a day in DHS. I'm glad I got to spend a few day-trips to WDW with them. As everyone has said, Bonny really was an incredibly caring and loving woman who wanted nothing more than to raise her daughter.

She will be missed.

nibblesandbits

Wow...I really am in complete shock...

my thoughts and prayers are with their family in this awful time.

As for Bonny...she was a special lady and she will, indeed be missed. :(

diddy_mouse

:(

though I didn't have the opportunity to know her like some of you on these boards, I did lurk around in some threads and I can safely say that Bonny and her family have definitely touched me. I am deeply saddened by this news and my thoughts are with Andrew and MJ. She seemed like a wonderful woman. May her organs bring help to those that need them...

sillyspook13

I am incredibly sad to hear about Bonny's passing. She was a great lady and a great mommy to MJ. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to talk with her on the phone a few times, but unfortunately we were never able to meet in person.

I seem to have lost their address (I used to send colouring book pages to MJ because Bonny told me that she liked to colour and so do I, so it was something that we could "share" in a sense). Can someone please PM me their address so I can send a card to MJ and Andrew.

I've also lost touch with them. If anybody can forward me their mailing or email address I would greatly appreciate it.

:(

Wilt Dasney

It's always sad when a young child loses a parent. I didn't know Bonny other than reading a few posts by her, but I'm sorry to hear about this.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I didnt know Bonny personally. And I never really chatted in the MJ chit-chat threads. I'd stop in the MJ threads once in a while.. and say hi. I would lurk... like I mostly do anyway...lol. I took a hiatus from the forums for a few months.. came back, and found out she had left magic.

I am not a praying man.. as my beliefs are a bit different. However, when this thread was posted.... I prayed later that night for her, her husband, and MJ. I was even sadder to find out about her passing. I cannot even imagine what Andrew and MJ are going through right now. :(

Positve thoughts, and prayers, for Andrew, MJ, and their family through this time.

The Mom

Premium Member
No man is an island, entire of itself. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send(ask) for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

John Donne

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom