Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

HollyBelle

Great pages, Jenn! I love the papers you used for the wedding pages. Yay for you for keeping up with your yearly books. That can't be easy!

mouselvrmom

Great pages, Jenn! I love the papers you used for the wedding pages. Yay for you for keeping up with your yearly books. That can't be easy!

Thanks, Holly. I was unsure about what to use for those wedding pages and considered purchasing some paper that I had in mind, but I decided to use the black and red and use something I already had. See the control I was showing? :lol:

I'm actually really excited because I'm going scrapbooking with some friends on Saturday and I'm going to try to catch up on my traditional pages. I have February - October 2008 to finish. :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

I'm slowly but surely working my way right up to my deadline.

I've got September done now, yay!

September-2009-000-turtle-1.jpg

September-2009-001-turtle-2.jpg

September-2009-002-dncln-1.jpg

September-2009-003-dncln-2.jpg

September-2009-004-fair-1.jpg

September-2009-005-fair-2.jpg

September-2009-006-fair-3.jpg

September-2009-007-fair-4.jpg

September-2009-008-fair-5.jpg

September-2009-009-fair-6.jpg

mouselvrmom

Some more September....

September-2009-020-school-3.jpg

September-2009-021-school-4.jpg

This next page is a quick page from Katie Castillo.

September-2009-022-school-5.jpg

September-2009-023-school-6.jpg

The next four school pages are also quick pages by Katie Castillo.

September-2009-024-lexi.jpg

September-2009-025-roddy.jpg

September-2009-026-lainey.jpg

September-2009-027-bella.jpg

September-2009-028-dance.jpg

September-2009-029-shooting-strs.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yay, more pages!! They look great! That is a ginormous corndog!!:lol: Did she try one of those huge ones at California Adventure? They always looked good, but I never got one. The Oh Snap title cracked me up.:lol:

mouselvrmom

Yay, more pages!! They look great! That is a ginormous corndog!!:lol: Did she try one of those huge ones at California Adventure? They always looked good, but I never got one. The Oh Snap title cracked me up.:lol:

Thanks, Tammy!

No, we never tried the corndogs at California Adventure. I think our corndog eating is strictly confined to the state fair. :lol:

I thought I was being pretty clever with the "Oh snap" title. :D

Coree

I love them all, Jenn. I was thinking that corn dog was as big as Bella! :lol: I really love all the school pages. They're adorable! And I can't believe you let the girls pain their t-shirts in the garage . . . right next to your car! :eek:

mouselvrmom

I love them all, Jenn. I was thinking that corn dog was as big as Bella! :lol: I really love all the school pages. They're adorable! And I can't believe you let the girls pain their t-shirts in the garage . . . right next to your car! :eek:

:lol: How silly that I didn't even think of that. they had done the spray painting outside before the skeeters got to them, so they were only doing puffy paint in the garage. Although Sam did get some on one of his shoes that was lying around. :lol:

HollyBelle

Love 'em, Jenn!!! I'm always so amazed at how many pages you can knock out. I'm soooooooooo slow.

The background/papers for the snapping turtle are perfect. And I absolutely love that Lexi raided your closet for her homecoming dress. Awesome.

mouselvrmom

Love 'em, Jenn!!! I'm always so amazed at how many pages you can knock out. I'm soooooooooo slow.

The background/papers for the snapping turtle are perfect. And I absolutely love that Lexi raided your closet for her homecoming dress. Awesome.

Thanks, Holly. I would love to make it through the next four years with never having to buy a dress for her, but I'm sure that won't happen! :lol:

Hobbes130

Your pages are stunning Fran - what wonderful memories. I am getting a little fed up of scrapping Disney vacation pictures and I am really looking forward to scrapping some of our wonderful family moments.

I love your snowmudman page - is that a kit?

Fran98765

Thanks guys. Emma, if you click my images they lead to the credits I used for the page. The kit on the Snowmudman page is by Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes by Stolen Moments.

Hobbes130

Thanks Fran :animwink: we had loads of snow in January and I got some wonderful pictures that I will hopefully get round to scrapping soon so I will track that kit down.

mouselvrmom

I was wondering if you were going to post these, Coree. You know they are super cute! :D

I love Anna in her mickey ears and with the lips in her mouth. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom