Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

mouselvrmom

I was able to get June's pages done today. You can get so much done when all your kids are in school!

June-2009-000-cookies-1.jpg

June-2009-001-cookies-2.jpg

June-2009-002-cake.jpg

June-2009-003-cake-2.jpg

June-2009-004-cake-3.jpg

June-2009-005-cake-4.jpg

June-2009-006-presents-1.jpg

June-2009-007-presents-2.jpg

June-2009-008-mummy-1.jpg

June-2009-009-mummy-2.jpg

Coree

Jenn, these are fantastic as usual. I love the bright colors of the pages. I really liked the mummy pages--very cute little monsters!

eagles

i agree with coree, those are terrific! you are really moving and getting so much done!

i can't wait til you go back to tradional.

mouselvrmom

Jenn, these are fantastic as usual. I love the bright colors of the pages. I really liked the mummy pages--very cute little monsters!

Thanks, Coree. :) Roddy was so insistant on doing the mummy wrap even though it was not even close to Halloween. I figured, I might as well let him be happy. :lol:

i agree with coree, those are terrific! you are really moving and getting so much done!

i can't wait til you go back to tradional.

Thanks, Louella. :) I should be back on traditional in almost no time! :lol:

mouselvrmom

Totally not sick of them! I don't know which is my favorite! I love the Bella page, and Sisters. So cute!

I'm glad you're not sick of them yet. :lol:

I like the Bella one too. She's just such a cute subject to work with. I need to remember that I do have other subjects though. Lainey noticed on one of the pages that there were only two pictures of her and four of Bella. :eek: Life is just never fair. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm glad you're not sick of them yet. :lol:

I like the Bella one too. She's just such a cute subject to work with. I need to remember that I do have other subjects though. Lainey noticed on one of the pages that there were only two pictures of her and four of Bella. :eek: Life is just never fair. :lol:

Oh snap!!!:lol:

minnie2000

Jenn, those are great pages! How do you do them so quickly? I seem to take ages - I do a page, and then change it again and again until I am (fairly) happy with it!

mouselvrmom

Jenn, those are great pages! How do you do them so quickly? I seem to take ages - I do a page, and then change it again and again until I am (fairly) happy with it!

Thanks. :) You just must be more of a perfectionist than me. I just slap them together and call them done. :lol: Seriously, some go quicker than others. I do occasionally have troubles with a page and then I just try to walk away for a minute and do something else. Then when I get back it goes better. :D

minnie2000

Thanks. :) You just must be more of a perfectionist than me. I just slap them together and call them done. :lol: Seriously, some go quicker than others. I do occasionally have troubles with a page and then I just try to walk away for a minute and do something else. Then when I get back it goes better. :D

You may just slap them together, but they look good to me!

eagles

alrighty then, if you can't beat em, might as well join them.....

a couple from the dark side. kind of boring, but they are done will be in a book as soon as i get them printed.

jan2009-copy.jpg

probably mis spelled here
jul2008.jpg

jan2009f.jpg

pool.jpg

lacy-3.jpg

turtle.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom