Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

mouselvrmom

I got a few more pages done. I got tired of Christmas so I did January instead. :lol:

January-2010-004-car.jpg

January-2010-005-puzzle.jpg

January-2010-006-model-1.jpg

January-2010-007-model-2.jpg

mouselvrmom

I had finished the month of February's pages a while back and then I had inadvertantly deleted them somehow without even realizing it because when I went to look for them on my disc that I keep them on they were gone. I hadn't uploaded them anywhere either, so they were just gone. Anyway, I just spent hours trying to recreate them and figured that I would post them.....

This was the only page that I had uploaded to photobucket, but I still had to recreate it.

February-2010-000-dragon-1.jpg

February-2010-001-dragon-2.jpg

February-2010-002-bella.jpg

February-2010-003-gtn-rdy.jpg

February-2010-004-doug.jpg

February-2010-005-doug-2.jpg

eagles

great job jenn. i don't think i have a favorite. they are all great. but it amazes that you can create just wonderful layouts. :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

great job jenn. i don't think i have a favorite. they are all great. but it amazes that you can create just wonderful layouts. :sohappy:

Thanks, Louella. I think your layouts are just as wonderful as mine. :D

Great pages, and your cat has a hidden Mickey on his nose!

Thanks, minnie. I actually never noticed his hidden mickey on his nose until I posted a picture on here of him sitting on my scrapbook table so that I couldn't work. Someone noticed it right away and I was like "Oh, yea I guess he does have one." :hammer::lol:

HollyBelle

I must say, Jenn... your February pages ROCK! I can't believe you had to do them twice. I love the "Mad about Cats" spread... I'm really liking the paper/color combo you've got going on there. Was that a kit? Or are you just that fabulous? :D

mouselvrmom

I must say, Jenn... your February pages ROCK! I can't believe you had to do them twice. I love the "Mad about Cats" spread... I'm really liking the paper/color combo you've got going on there. Was that a kit? Or are you just that fabulous? :D

Well, I am pretty fabulous if I do say so myself, Holly... :lookaroun:D:lol:

Thanks, actually most of it is from Brittish designs Alice kit, but the green paper I believe and the word art on the second page are from her Sprite kit. So I guess that only makes me partially fabulous for putting it together. :D

Tidbit

Hello to all the scrapbook lovers out in WDWmagic forum. I have been lurking in this forum for a few months, and thought I should share some of my
myscrapbookpages028.jpg
scapbook pages. I am an "old school" scrapbooker, and have not tried digi yet. I took these with my digital camera so sorry if they might be a little blurry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom