Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

Hobbes130

This is my first non disney layout :sohappy: I started work on my Heritage book and scrapped this layout of DH when he joined the Navy at 16. This was scrapped using Kellybell designs new kit Where Dreams Set Sail.

mouselvrmom

I have been working on and off to finish these pages from Roddy's hockey game. Now, there are almost thirty pages of shots of him skating around, so you may want to skip this or just see the first couple....you may not believe it but I did cut out lots of the almost 300 pictures that I took at this event. I guess I felt that you only really get the chance to skate where the pros skate maybe once in a lifetime, so I wanted to do something special with all the pictures that I had. So here it goes...

November-23-000-hockey-1.jpg

November-23-001-hockey-2.jpg

November-23-002-hockey-3.jpg

November-23-003-hockey-4.jpg

November-23-004-hockey-5.jpg

November-23-005-hockey-6.jpg

November-23-006-hockey-7.jpg

November-23-007-hockey-8.jpg

November-23-008-hockey-9.jpg

November-23-009-hockey-10.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Great day in the morning, Jenn!! That's a ton of pictures!:lol:

They look great, though! You could make your own book with that event!

mouselvrmom

Great day in the morning, Jenn!! That's a ton of pictures!:lol:

They look great, though! You could make your own book with that event!

:lol: I know, I probably will. I usually make a book for each of the girls with their dance pictures for the year, so I'll probably just add his other hockey pictures and make a book for him.

HollyBelle

Wow, Jenn... I was going to ask if you'd be doing a mini book of the event. How cool! I LOVE the picture on the first page of the girls giving him love. Great color scheme throughout!

And I know this is way late, but Coree, I absolutely adore the picture of Anna in all the flower girl dresses.

mouselvrmom

Here's the first traditional page I've done in awhile. It's a page that I made to frame in the hallway to show off our dance pictures.

IMG_6530.jpg

mouselvrmom

Jenn, you are the cutest Snow White!! That page will look great framed!

Thanks, Tammy. It was funny- at the recital there were little girls from the regular classes that were coming up to me and really believing that I was Snow White. :lol: Of course that was shattered when they realized there were 8 other Snow Whites. :lookaroun

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks, Tammy. It was funny- at the recital there were little girls from the regular classes that were coming up to me and really believing that I was Snow White. :lol: Of course that was shattered when they realized there were 8 other Snow Whites. :lookaroun

Ah man! You're killing the magic!:lol:

mouselvrmom

8 Snow White's?! :eek: Oh no!

LOVE IT, Jenn! Your husband is a real sport!

Thanks, Holly.

And Sam's not that much of a sport. The theme for dads this year is dance troups and such. He is a jabbawockie (sp?) but he wasn't sport enough to be a Beyonce (complete with high heels :eek:) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom