Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

eagles

this dark side stuff is fun :p and i can't believe how much you can get done. well i can believe it, but forgot. :ROFLOL:

i am trying to get old events done, so just going thru the pics on the computer. i know i am throwing lots of pics on one page. but i want to get caught up. anyway here are a couple more.

november2006-1.jpg

ducktour.jpg

sepr2006.jpg

mouselvrmom

Yay for getting so many pages done, Louella!

I love the pool page, the turtle page and the november page. I love those fall colors you used for your november pages. And the pool page looks so very vivid and summer fun-y! Now you know how I was cranking through them so fast! It is so much quicker!:sohappy:

eagles

All really cute again, Louella! You are getting so much done!
thanks again. wow what a feeling to get some pages from years ago done.

Yay for getting so many pages done, Louella!

I love the pool page, the turtle page and the november page. I love those fall colors you used for your november pages. And the pool page looks so very vivid and summer fun-y! Now you know how I was cranking through them so fast! It is so much quicker!:sohappy:
thanks jenn, it is great getting thru them.

Coree

Those look great, Louella! I really like the pool one and the geocaching ones. I can't believe how little the kids look in those pics from 2006!

eagles

Those look great, Louella! I really like the pool one and the geocaching ones. I can't believe how little the kids look in those pics from 2006!

thanks coree, and i agree, they look so young. it just doesn't take long for them to grow up.

HollyBelle

Great pages, ladies! I disappear for a little while and look at all the great posts. Coree, those Halloween pages are adorable. And Louella, I LOVE the "enjoying the ride" page... the blue and yellow are perfect. It's so vibrant.

Jenn, you're going to be caught up in no time at the rate you're moving. Please keep posting your "every day" pictures... I love seeing them.

mouselvrmom

Jenn, you're going to be caught up in no time at the rate you're moving. Please keep posting your "every day" pictures... I love seeing them.

I have taken a bit of a break as things got busy. I'm trying to get my oldest daughters dance scrapbook done for her, seeing as how she's started a new year of dance now. :lol: But hopefully I'll be back to my everyday pictures in no time and then on to catching up on my disney pictures! :D

eagles

love them all. i really like your style, of keeping the pics and embellishments pretty close together and then having lots of blank space. i really like that style.

mouselvrmom

I finally got my butt in gear and got some pages done. I really need to work now because I need to finish the year so I can give my mom her yearly scrapbook. I usually do it by hand so it's not a big deal if I'm working up until the day, but with doing digital this year and having to send it to a printer, I really need to get moving!

August-2009-000-football.jpg

August-2009-001-wedding-1.jpg

August-2009-004-wedding-4.jpg

August-2009-005-wedding-5.jpg

August-2009-006-wedding-6.jpg

August-2009-007-wedding-7.jpg

August-2009-008-8-23-1.jpg

August-2009-009-8-23-2.jpg

August-2009-010-pierced.jpg

mouselvrmom

Great pages, Jenn. I love the plaid paper on the plaid pages!

Thanks, Coree! I wish I had different color plaid paper for those pages, but I guess sometimes you just have to make do! :lol:

Beautiful! I love some of the borders you used! The floral, and butterflies.:)

Thanks, Tammy. I wasn't sure if I liked the butterfly border or not, but at that point, I just wanted another page done! :lol: I'm sure that I'll really be feeling like that soon.

Great pages Jenn!

Thanks, minnie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom