Post your Disney Layouts here!

Coree

The circular letters ("over"s and "again") are actually really easy. I cut out the cream color with the letters on them and the letters themselves actually get thrown away leaving you with the outline of the letter in the circle. Then I cut out the flower background and glued the cream circle down to it. So those are easy. The "and"s (that you can barely see in the pics) were kind of a pain to glue because they're so fine and little. I really like the cartridge overall though and think I'll like it even more when I experiment with a few of its other features.

mouselvrmom

The circular letters ("over"s and "again") are actually really easy. I cut out the cream color with the letters on them and the letters themselves actually get thrown away leaving you with the outline of the letter in the circle. Then I cut out the flower background and glued the cream circle down to it. So those are easy. The "and"s (that you can barely see in the pics) were kind of a pain to glue because they're so fine and little. I really like the cartridge overall though and think I'll like it even more when I experiment with a few of its other features.

I see, so you weren't actually gluing the little letters down, just the paper the letters were on. Makes sense. Looking like a cartridge I would love to have. :D

danirae

I didn't realize until I looked at your layout a second time that it was little Mickey heads in the background. I love the paper and it goes so well with the pictures. The pictures are so cute! Great layout.

ann0d

Hi guys, here is a Tower of Terror layout I finished last week. I have a close up of the tag because I love the way it turned out! Don't usually make too many tags.
P7310010.jpg
P7310011.jpg

tag
P7310012.jpg

HollyBelle

I really like how the left side of the page has such an ominous feel with the breaking clock and all the black and white. And then it comes to life with color after your family "survived" it.

mouselvrmom

Those are great, Donna! i love your filmstrip! You got those pictures so small! Your tag is awesome! I love your choice of paper too. I have that paper and haven't used it yet.

Elonwy

How did I not visit this thread sooner. I Love Disney! and I love to scrapbook.

Here are a couple pages from my very first scrapbook EVER! i was actually a bit embarrassed to post most of the pages since (in my humble opinion) I have gotten WAAAAYYYY better since then but here's a couple that I am quite proud of for a novice...

THis is my double Downtown Disney page followed by a close up of my favorite part of the page, the Lego's :)

DDscrap.jpg

lego.jpg

...and this is my Spaceship Earth page, I decided to do a bit of a retro spacy feel rather than a futuristic view

SPEarth.jpg

sorry for the poor quality but i can't scan the pages themselves and had to just take a photo of them to post.

Thanks to all the scrapbookers for letting me view their pages :wave: steal their ideas :lookaroun

Coree

I'm so impressed that these were some of your first pages ever! They're soooo much better than my first ones. If the current ones are way better I can't wait to see them!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Oh yes, those are way way better then my first pages!!:lol:

I especially love the colors and legos on the first one!!

danirae

If those are your first pages I would love to see your recent ones! I think those are great. My first pages are not any where near that nice. Look foreward to seeing more.

k.hunter30

Ooo! Someone's been busy! They look GREAT! Your "Hang On" title in the last one is perfect! And I love the colors, especially in that first one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom