Post your Disney Layouts here!

HollyBelle

I love the paper with the rocks... it couldn't be a better match for those pages! And your frozone layout is very "cool."

I'm always impressed with how you use one picture and balance it with the paper and embellishments.

So how many pages can we expect over the next two weeks as you finish the album?! :sohappy:

mouselvrmom

Thanks.

I won't be posting them all here, but I'm hoping I can get it done with 40 pages or so, I'm worried that it will be more though. :lol:

mouselvrmom

So I've been busy today. Well, first yesterday, my mom was bugging me to make her another page for her wall. She loved the framed page i gave her for her birthday, but she wanted another page so that it looked symmetrical on her wall. So I went home and started on her page. I liked it so much that I made one for myself and then made the corresponding page. It isn't from disney, but it's disney themed.

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

Then, I got to work on my disney book. It's a start. Oops, I forgot to warn Coree that there is a picture of a snake, but it's not a real one. hee.

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

HollyBelle

I am loving the Pooh page with all the lollipops. I really like the use of the group picture with the individual ones on the coordinating page. I can see why you had to recreate it for yourself.

The colors on the "glowing" page are great. I love seeing all your pictures from Disneyland. We've been wanting to plan a trip, and your pictures have me seriously considering it for spring of 2009. It looks like you all had such a great time at the Storytellers Cafe. I'm guessing this is character dining at Disneyland, but where?

Keep the pages coming!

mouselvrmom

The Storyteller's Cafe is at the Grand Californian Hotel. It really is a beautiful restaurant. It wasn't my favorite for character interaction at disneyland, but it was definitely the most beautiful in an architectural way. ugh, I can't spell that word today. :lol:

Anyway, disneyland is so much the same yet so different from disneyworld. it really is neat to go and compare the two. Warning though, if you do go you may never look at disneyworld's fantasyland the same again. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Jenn I am loving reliving Disneyland through your pages!! They are just great. I think my favorite is the Glowing pages!! So pretty!!

mouselvrmom

Thanks, Tammy. Sam is giving me a hard time that I'm not done with this trip yet. He's says, come on you only took 800 pictures how can you not be done by now. :zipit::lol:

Hollybelle, I forgot to tell you that the pooh bear sticks the kids are holding in the first pages are sugar cookies. And were they ever delicious. :slurp:

HollyBelle

The Storyteller's Cafe is at the Grand Californian Hotel. It really is a beautiful restaurant. It wasn't my favorite for character interaction at disneyland, but it was definitely the most beautiful in an architectural way. ugh, I can't spell that word today. :lol:

Anyway, disneyland is so much the same yet so different from disneyworld. it really is neat to go and compare the two. Warning though, if you do go you may never look at disneyworld's fantasyland the same again. :lol:

What are your must do's (that can't be experienced at wdw) when you're at Disneyland?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
What are your must do's (that can't be experienced at wdw) when you're at Disneyland?

Ooh, I'll go!!
California Adventure - Soarin, California Screamin, Aladdin show, Grizzly River Rapids
Disneyland - Space Mountain (way better then wdw), Indiana Jones, and we love the Billy Hill and the Hillbillie's show:D

Coree

Jenn! I'm sooooo jealous of all the pages you got done. I have GOT to finish my freelance project so I can do some myself. I REALLY love the Pooh pages and thought they'd be my favorites by far, then I saw all the others and decided I can't pick a fave. I love them all. m:sohappy:

mouselvrmom

Ooh, I'll go!!
California Adventure - Soarin, California Screamin, Aladdin show, Grizzly River Rapids
Disneyland - Space Mountain (way better then wdw), Indiana Jones, and we love the Billy Hill and the Hillbillie's show:D

I agree with all of Tammy's must do's. I'll also add that in disneyland make sure you check out all of fantasyland. It is so much better themed than wdw's and there are quite a few rides that are unique to disneyland.

my kids also really liked roger rabbit's cartoon spin which is not at wdw.

Jenn! I'm sooooo jealous of all the pages you got done. I have GOT to finish my freelance project so I can do some myself. I REALLY love the Pooh pages and thought they'd be my favorites by far, then I saw all the others and decided I can't pick a fave. I love them all. m:sohappy:

Well hurry up with that freelance project already! you need to finish up before your next trip! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom