Post your Disney Layouts here!

wvdisneyfamily

I'm sorry that I don't have any help for you on the disney albums online, but I can say that I had one 12x12 disney album that I used and it was a pain. It only came with 20 page protectors. So when I went to buy more and try to use add to the posts to add more pages, they were not compatable with anything that I found. Usually most books are compatable, but not Disney ones. It was a pain. :cry:

Good 12x12 albums are hard to find.

mouselvrmom

Fran, I can only see a few of those pages for some reason, but they are beautiful! I love your use of blank space and embellishments!

And Kris, you are doing so well! I love your piglet page! I'm glad that it's getting easier for you! I felt that way too when I started out!

Sorry it's been about a week since I've posted anything. I just started a new job and I booked our dining for our upcoming March trip over the weekend so I've been busy, busy, busy...without further ado, here we go:

100_0748.jpg

100_0750.jpg

mouselvrmom

Oops, they were linked to SM and they recently moved some things around, so I guess that's why. I will fix the links now. Thanks for letting me know.

Ooh, Fran! I'm glad you fixed them! Those are awesome! I love the mickey one, but I think the splish splash is my fave!

I love your chunky letters, southern tink! I think the parade page is my fave!

Thanks! I didn't realize how often I used the chunky letters in this scrapbook until you mentioned it. I looked back through it and I REALLY did use them alot! Maybe I need to make a run to Hobby Lobby this afternoon to pick up some new letters...lol
The parade page feels a little busy to me, but the pictures were so dark I could not figure out what to do. But, this book was a work in progress and hopefully I've gotten better since this first book and you all will see a difference when I post the book from the year after.

WDWFigment

Awesome pages, Southern Tink!

Uh, yeah, that trip report. I need to get on that. Hey, WDWFigment, were you in Epcot at some point in June? My husband swore he saw you in The Land taking pics. (Please don't think we are crazy stalker people. LOL. He just remembered you because he's a big Picture of the Day fan.)

Yeah, we were there on our honeymoon.

WDWFigment

Awesome pages, Southern Tink

Thanks! How is your Disney Land Trip report coming along? I enjoyed reading your "Disneymoon" report and hope you do write a Disney Land one. I've never been there and would love to see it through your and Sarah's perspective!

Uhh...it's stalled. I don't have a single picture of us edited yet and I am approximately midway through our first day (of 3). We have been out of town the last three weekends and before that I was a bit burned out from doing the previous report. I'm ready to finish it, so maybe next weekend. That all depends on the progress on another project though.

So...in short, I expect it to be done by maybe October 13th. That sounds like a good date.

Uhh...it's stalled. I don't have a single picture of us edited yet and I am approximately midway through our first day (of 3). We have been out of town the last three weekends and before that I was a bit burned out from doing the previous report. I'm ready to finish it, so maybe next weekend. That all depends on the progress on another project though.

So...in short, I expect it to be done by maybe October 13th. That sounds like a good date.

Well any time is a GREAT time! I always enjoy reading the reports you write and hope there will be more sometime in the future :) It's going to be hard to top your last TR, they seem to get better with each trip you guys take! Congrats on being a newlywed!

ann0d

Hi I wanted to share these scrapbook pockets I made, the tutorial for the Magic Kingdom one is on my blog. I took a picture of my son in front of each of the parks icon and added it to the layout. In each pocket I put in postcards, reciepts, maps, anything from the day.
Sept-Donna2lrg-1.jpg

1045.jpg

1044.jpg

This one I like the best.
1043.jpg

I am hoping to get a slideshow of my albums on my blog shortly.

HollyBelle

Very cool, Donna! What a great way to incorporate all that paraphernalia. I think the Magic Kingdom one is my favorite, but they're all so great.

And Kris, I LOVE that splash page from Epcot. You're becoming an old pro at the digital!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom