Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

I'm behind the eight ball on this, and I'm sure I could find my answer if I scrroooollllled back (but it is Sunday, my lazy day, and that is effortful). Where do you order your books? And what program do you use, my dear?

I ordered my book from Shutterfly. I've been pleased with them so far. I got my book and I have to say, that while it's nice and it was free (only $8 for shipping and handling), I do not care for the 8x8 size. I really prefer the 12x12.

Congrats! That sure was fast. I still haven't even made it through your trip report yet. I guess I will knock that out this afternoon.

Umm, yeah, the trip report! I so have to go do some updating on that! :lol:

mouselvrmom

How many of you use online scrapbooking where you just download and arrange? I'm a real traditionalist. I enjoy the old school style.

I like the traditional method too, but I just haven't had any time for it. It is so easy to whip out the computer and do a page.

That being said, I probably do much more creating with digital than I ever did with traditional. There are so many more things you can do with picture size, layering and effects. I may not be spending my time cutting and pasting, but my pages are much more detailed.

wvdisneyfamily

I did a picture book of a trip to TN on Snapfish. I liked it but it wasn't the same as a scrapbook. I may do a photobook for our WDW trip in 2011 in addition to the scrapbook.

I used to post on the discussion board frequently, but have been on hiatus for a pretty long time now. I have recently gotten back to checking in on this board and stumbled on this thread for the first time!!! Where have I been??? I absolutely love to scrapbook and I have enjoyed looking all the way back to the beginning of this thread to see all of the wonderful pages you all have made. I have two Disney albums that I wanted to post on here, from our 2008 and 2009 trips. I make my scrapbooks the traditional way, however I am interested in learning how to do it digital-it looks so professional! So, with my intro out of the way I will start off with my 2008 scrapbook. We (me, my husband, my dad, my dad's girlfriend) went in September 2008. This was my husband's first trip, our first time on the DDP, our first time going to WDW in September and our first Food and Wine Festival...so it's a pretty big book (in order from first page to last) :

disneyscrap.jpg

*I have started several scrapbooks this way and I end them with a similar page, that way I can get some MAJOR journaling out of the way and I do my books in a novel format*
disneyscrap2-1.jpg

eagles

wow jenn, you work fast! i can't believe you've finished a book, ordered it and already received it, since you have been back.

great work on those pages, they look fantastic.

mouselvrmom

Well, it was just that little 8x8 character book that I got free from Shutterfly. It's not like it was very big. :lol:

Bella looked through it the other day and said, "Well, it doesn't have very many pages, does it?" :lol: I guess she's used to my big books that have 100 pages.

Thank you all for your nice comments. This album was my first "big" scrapbook and there are many things about it that I'd like to go back and change, but once I'm done with a page-I'm done! :)

100_0709.jpg

100_0711.jpg

Tidbit

southern tink...i agree with you 100%

once a page is done, its done and in the book.:wave:

well I WAS the same way, but the other day I found some new stickers that I knew what page they needed to go on. It was a page that I thought was empty, and the NEW stickers took it to that place that I like to be DONE!

also I love your pages Southern Tink, and the Pirate pages are my fav so far......wait I forgot about the "are we there" page that's cute too. Keep them coming!

well I WAS the same way, but the other day I found some new stickers that I knew what page they needed to go on. It was a page that I thought was empty, and the NEW stickers took it to that place that I like to be DONE!

also I love your pages Southern Tink, and the Pirate pages are my fav so far......wait I forgot about the "are we there" page that's cute too. Keep them coming!

Thanks for your comments! On the "are we there" page, the letter stickers are textured to feel like the road, I have always wished there was a way to be able to "feel" them but you can't because of the sheet protector. I have pages of all the places we ate, all the shows we saw, all the rides we rode, etc. since this was my husband's first trip, so I have PLENTY more pages coming!

HollyBelle

Fabulous pages, Southern Tink! I'm so jealous of those of you who can do traditional scrapbooking... they have such a great look! And I like the incorporation of napkins and such.

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Keep them coming!

We had a blast! I love going with people who have never been before and since it was my husband's first trip it was even better! In March we are taking his parents for the first time so I am really looking forward to that and scrapbooking those pictures as well!

Nice work!

Looking forward to more.

Thank you! I have TONS more, just hope I'm not boring you guys since I'm the only ones with pages on here right now! lol

Fabulous pages, Southern Tink! I'm so jealous of those of you who can do traditional scrapbooking... they have such a great look! And I like the incorporation of napkins and such.

Oh, don't be jealous of me HollyBelle, I'm jealous I don't have the software to try digital like you and so many others. I would love to one day try my hand at that! And about the napkin...I save EVERYTHING at WDW. I pack a couple gallon size ziploc bags in my back pack when we go to the parks and I put about anything in them. Confetti, napkins, maps, streamers, pressed pennies, just about whatever I can find and use those for my pages when I get back home after a trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom