Post your Disney Layouts here!

KnK

Donna love the idea of the pockets. What a great way to make use of all the extra's and enjoy them on a rainy day.

Thanks Holly. It is amazing the suckage of time when working on pages. There is so much to learn and every time I learn a new something I want to make a page. So glad to see you're back in the computing world.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Wow, those pockets are great!!

And I second (third?) the opinion that the splash page makes a very rainy day seem cheerful.

I've got tons of photos of the Germany trains, too. :D

Fran98765

This weekend is DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day) and a couple designers I got to work with have really Disney-ish kits released today and sales rock. Here are my layouts with them:

Using the DSD Grab bag by Chelle's Creations
wdw2010toystory.jpg

And using The Magic is Here by Mye De Leon
wdw2008mickeydhs.jpg

bladesfamily

I haven't posted here in a looooooong time ... thanks to a friend who reminded me this place was still here ... I figured I would come in and post a few layouts.

(*images thumbnailed*)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I haven't been here in a while either!

Those are great Melissa! That second one is awesome.

Fran, love them! Those are great kits, I need to get those!

Donna, great pocket. Much cuter than any I've done.:lol:

Kris, I love the train track stitching! All of them are so cute!

mouselvrmom

This weekend is DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day) and a couple designers I got to work with have really Disney-ish kits released today and sales rock. Here are my layouts with them:

Using the DSD Grab bag by Chelle's Creations
wdw2010toystory.jpg

And using The Magic is Here by Mye De Leon
wdw2008mickeydhs.jpg

Those are great, Fran! I've already grabbed this grab bag and can't wait to play with it!

I haven't posted here in a looooooong time ... thanks to a friend who reminded me this place was still here ... I figured I would come in and post a few layouts.

(*images thumbnailed*)

Melissa! I didn't know you posted here! When I first saw the LOs, I thought, what is she doing with Melissa's LOs? :lookaroun:hammer::lol:

bladesfamily

Melissa! I didn't know you posted here! When I first saw the LOs, I thought, what is she doing with Melissa's LOs? :lookaroun:hammer::lol:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: You are too funny Jenn !!! Yeah this was my first stomping grounds when I first owned up to being a Disney addict. I didn't post much ... but I thought it was time to get back to basics. :lol:

You were about ready to open of a can on someone weren't you Jenn ... thinking someone stole my layouts. :shrug: Glad you got my back. ;)

Those are great Melissa! That second one is awesome.

Thanks so much !!!!

bladesfamily

Trying my post again as well ... is this thing on ?????

Yours worked Jenn !!!!

Edited to add .. now mine is working too !!! LOL !!!!!

This thread must have needed to be burped .... HA HA HA !!!!!

Mickey92

Amazing Everyone!! Have literally just come across this topic and its great! How do you get them to look so professional especially the ones above...? Is it done by Photoshop? Would love some guidance/help on how to and where to create one :) Thanks!

mouselvrmom

Since I've been slacking on finishing my trip report, at least I've gotten a few pages done. These are for you, Holly. You said that I should frame that picture of Sam and the kids before Everest, so instead I made a LO with it.

eecopy.jpg

I made it with Kellybell's Expedition Safari Kit. And here's another page that I like that I made with it.

AK1copy.jpg

HollyBelle

LOVE IT! Seriously, the papers work so well with the picture. And just so you know, I'm still waiting on the finale of your trip report. :animwink:

mouselvrmom

LOVE IT! Seriously, the papers work so well with the picture. And just so you know, I'm still waiting on the finale of your trip report. :animwink:

I'm still working on it. Unfortunately, I just discovered how much better my pictures look when I edit them, so now I'm in the process of edited the pictures from my last three days. :hammer::lol:

OK I finally got my 2009 trip in one place check it out!!!!
http://disneyscrapbook2009.blogspot.com/

Fabulous pages, Donna! You've been really busy!

bladesfamily

Donna ... great pages !!!!! :sohappy:

Jenn ... how'd you get another layout in here? Mine won't work. :confused:

Mickey92 .... I started writing a blog with tutorials on how to start digital scrapbooking ... I haven't posted in it for a while ... but there are some basics there that might help you get started.

http://digi-scribbles.blogspot.com/ <---tutorials for users with Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, and GIMP

Fran98765

It's been a long time for everyone! LOL So here's a few to jump start everyone else! Images are clickable to the SM gallery with credits. Several of these are from our speed scrap marathon in Jan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom