Post your Disney Layouts here!

Tidbit

ok guys & gals I have been scrapping like crazy, so I will be posting some new pages soon........keep an eye out!! I have several Disney, Universal Studios-Harry Potter, and lots of Non-Disney pages to post. I just have to stop scrapping long enough to take pics of my pages to upload them & post!

CaptainShortty

IMG_0681006.jpg

IMG_0682007.jpg

IMG_0683008.jpg

IMG_0684009.jpg

IMG_0685010.jpg

These are fantastic!! I don't even want to know how much that must have cost you though. I made a 95 page on from my time in the Disney college program and I easily must have spent a couple hundred dollars on it. Such an expensive hobby...

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
These are fantastic!! I don't even want to know how much that must have cost you though. I made a 95 page on from my time in the Disney college program and I easily must have spent a couple hundred dollars on it. Such an expensive hobby...

Thanks, CaptainShortty! I don't think it cost me that much, but I did already have a lot of the supplies. :)

Tidbit

ok this is page 2. I used a copy of the email that they sent me, and the names on the bottom are from a copy of the tickets we got. I also made a copy of the button we received when we turned our tickets in once we got to WDW. The only pictures we got that day were from a cell phone camera, since I didn't even think about bringing my "nice" camera to a fire station after they told me that we would be washing the trucks!! However, it was January and it was one of the few cold days we had in Pensacola Fl......so we didn't get to wash the trucks......yeah!!!

ScrapbookPages038.jpg

eagles

great job!

i don't think i have done a page since the speed scrape back in feb :shrug:
i really need to start the cruise book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom