Post your Disney Layouts here!

minnie2000

Nice page - I like the mickey head disc!

Here are 2 more of mine:
dis08p40.jpg

dis08p50.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love your t-rex page, Louella! It looks great!

And your ak pages are great too, Minnie! The border is perfect!

I'm so happy that more people are posting again! :sohappy:

mlittig

Hi minnie2000,
I love your pages :) You have a real good eye for detail and I think your photo placement is great. Where did you get your Animal Kingdom border and the Animal Kingdom labels? Thanks for sharing, Mary :sohappy:

minnie2000

Thanks Mary!

I got the labels just by looking on google image and pasting them into my layout.

I made the border on photoshop from the animal kingdom logo - I cut off the bit that said animal kingdom so that I was left with the top part (tree and animals) and then just duplicated that bit and added it on until it made a long border. Hope that makes sense, its not very easy to explain!

mlittig

Thanks for the info, minnie2000. I just bought Photoshop Elements 7 but have not had the time to play with it yet :p You have given me some nice inspiration and motivation :) Mary

HollyBelle

Hi everyone! I have been reading this thread although I haven't posted for a while. I have decided to make an A4 size photobook of our Disney holiday last year (a bit late I know). I have started making the pages, but it is taking me a long time. I'm still not sure about some of the pages, and may still make some changes before I print them! For example, I have decided not to use drop shadows on the photos, but I may change my mind! :hammer:

Here are the first few:

dis08p10.jpg

dis08p20.jpg

dis08p30.jpg

dis08p35.jpg

Minnie, I love your block style. I think my favorite is the very first page. The arrival "logo" is perfect; I really like how it displaces the corners of the pictures! And your safari pictures are so good... the one with the giraffes is perfect.

I might have to scraplift your style for one of my pages that's giving me some trouble. I hope you don't mind!

i am starting to work on disney ones now. will still probably jump around though.

i sort of like this, but did not really like the companion page, so i am going to work some more on that one.
trex2-1-1.jpg

Louella, I love the paper choice for T-Rex. It has such a great texture... and the colors are perfect.

minnie2000

Minnie, I love your block style. I think my favorite is the very first page. The arrival "logo" is perfect; I really like how it displaces the corners of the pictures! And your safari pictures are so good... the one with the giraffes is perfect.

I might have to scraplift your style for one of my pages that's giving me some trouble. I hope you don't mind!

Thanks Hollybelle - I don't mind you scraplifting from me - I'd be flattered!

I was actually inspired by your pages! With regular scrapbooking, so much emphasis is put on the papers, the embellishments etc, sometimes I think the photos almost get forgotten about, and I liked the way you got so many photos on one page, but also with great backgrounds and logos!

I have to give my husband credit for most of the photos. He has a new camera, and spends most of the holiday either taking a photo or looking at what he has taken! I have threatened to hide the camera sometimes!

WishIWasAtWDW

minnie2000, i LOVE LOVE LOVE your pages!! they just look so clean with the blocked pictures and i think the embellishments and background color of the pages all work very well together.

i need to get back to scrapbooking soon!! just got back a week ago from my 4 day trip, so once i get my photopass cd in the mail i can order some prints and then get to scrapping! can't wait to post on here again!

Fran98765

Thanks everyone! If you click my images, they go to the gallery where I posted the credits, so you can see what I used on each layout. But essentially the Sword one is Land of Fantasy by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios, the Topiary one is Sprite by Britt-ish Designs and Erica Zane and the alpha is Little Pixie by Happy Scrap Girl. On the Mickey one I used several different things, so go look! :)

WishIWasAtWDW

i just started doing some digital pages using photoshop. i was able to borrow a laptop from work that has photoshop, so i have been trying to work on pages over the weekends. here are some that i have done. i am liking digital scrapbooking but there are just endless options, which is a positive and a negative since it makes it harder on decision making. :veryconfu these pages are from my most recent trip.

asmu_page1.jpg

mnsshp_page1.jpg

mnsshp_page2.jpg

tsmm_page1.jpg

tsmm_page2.jpg

i still have two more pages to finish from my february trip, which i hope to finish tomorrow. i'll also be working on traditional pages of this past trip. i can't commit to going totally digital just yet. :lol: i still have so much stuff for traditional scrapbooking and it still has my heart! so hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day for scrapbooking! wish me luck!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are awesome! I love your pictures! The viewfinder slides are perfect for the page! I like your fonts too!

I am the same way, I love digital, but I have so much money invested in traditional, I can't give it up! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom