Post your Disney Layouts here!

WishIWasAtWDW

thanks for the kind words disneyfalcon, eagles and mouselvrmom!

eagles, the viewfinders are just pictures i took in the queue of the ride and i photoshopped out the background. that is one major plus to digital. i can resize pictures and cut out things a lot cleaner then i can with scissors.

here are a few more digital pages. the world showcase pages are my favorite so far. i had to redo the china/morocco one 3 times because my external harddrive got ejected twice!! :mad: but third time proved to be a charm!

mv3d.jpg

ws_page1.jpg

ws_page2.jpg

mouselvrmom

More great pages, wishiwasatwdw! The world showcase ones are teriffic! And I feel like I'm watching the Muppets when looking at your studios page! Tammy is right, that background is perfect!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
The World Showcase pages are very impressive, but I think I like the Toy Sory Midway Mania ones the best.

Where did you get all the background "icons" for the countries in the WS pages??

WishIWasAtWDW

thanks everyone for the compliments! i am working on more world showcase pages now. :D

The World Showcase pages are very impressive, but I think I like the Toy Sory Midway Mania ones the best.

Where did you get all the background "icons" for the countries in the WS pages??

i just googled [insert country] luggage labels and [insert country] travel posters. it took a lot of searching but i found some that i liked.

Auroragirl

I am simply in AWE of all these beautiful layouts! I am a beginner at scrapbooking, but I enjoy it so much. I almost feel embarrassed to post some pics of mine... but I probably will, and hopefully get some ideas and input as to what else to do.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I am simply in AWE of all these beautiful layouts! I am a beginner at scrapbooking, but I enjoy it so much. I almost feel embarrassed to post some pics of mine... but I probably will, and hopefully get some ideas and input as to what else to do.

We love new scrapbookers!! We were all there at some point. We'd love to see them!:)

Auroragirl

Here is page 1 of my first Disney Scrapbook.... from our 2007 trip :) Here is the family....

picture.php

Here is Kei's "Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique" Experience as Snow White! She LOVED it!!!

picture.php

Here are two of our "Magic Kingdom" pages... I was so excited that I even put the parking tags in the scrapbook too!!!! :lol: You can see our KTTW... and our first picture of the day. We were excited to finally be there. The next page is just some random pix of MK.

picture.php

picture.php

I have two other scrapbooks, just not Disney themed. I feel those are better, since I had some more experience.

I love scrapbooking... its my "Me Time" :D

WishIWasAtWDW

auroragirl, i love your embellishments and page layouts! so cute to include the parking tag and kttw cards. please post more!! and don't feel bad about your pages! they are really cute! and visiting this thread is a great way to get new ideas on how to improve on your pages. i know its helped me a whole lot to see what other scrappers are up to! also, i have that same scrapbook! i just filled mine up so i am going tomorrow to get a new one!!

here are 2 more world showcase pages. i have 2 more to do of japan and then my world showcase pages are complete.

ws_page3.jpg

ws_page4.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Veronica, your pages are great! The embellishments are so fun! The KTTW cards work great on the page, and the Mickey and Minnie with their back to us, is one of my favorite stickers ever.

WishIwasatWDW, you get so many pictures on a page!! And they look great. That second one has me seriously hungry!:lol:

Auroragirl

Thank you guys so much.... I'll try to post some more. But I'm having a great time seeing all the other layouts on the 60 or so pages of this thread that I had never seen before! :lol:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Auroragirl, your pages are lovely!

I'm having scrapbooking withdrawal--hopefully now that winter is approaching, I'll be able to make some time to get busy at it.

Auroragirl

Auroragirl, your pages are lovely!

I'm having scrapbooking withdrawal--hopefully now that winter is approaching, I'll be able to make some time to get busy at it.

Thank you! I'm working on my "2009" Scrapbook right now. I'm working on the "spring-summer" time of the year.

We went to Disney in September, so I'm hoping to get a new book just for the Disney trip. We'll see....:animwink:

mouselvrmom

I love your pages, Auroragirl! I'm glad you decided to post!

And I love your pages you posted today, iwishiwasatwdw! That second one is terrific!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom