Post your Disney Layouts here!

mouselvrmom

It's happening. I'm starting to get cranky and I still have so much to do. I think I may go try to start day 9 now. The bummer is all the days I have left have so many pictures.

wdw-2008-day-7-010-statues.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-011-pizzafari.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-012-terk.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-013-jiminy.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-014-brer-r.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-015-brer-b.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-016-flik.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-017-pluto.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-018-trex.jpg

wdw-2008-day-7-019-trex-2.jpg

WishIWasAtWDW

so many amazing pages! i haven't looked at this thread in awhile and i was very pleased to see so many great pages from everybody!!

mouselvrmom, you all met so many rare characters that i have never seen in the parks before!! i love all of the pictures and autographs. such a cute idea! if my post isn't too late...good luck getting all your pages done before your next trip!

mouselvrmom

mouselvrmom, you all met so many rare characters that i have never seen in the parks before!! i love all of the pictures and autographs. such a cute idea! if my post isn't too late...good luck getting all your pages done before your next trip!

I guess you can't tell that we're character fanatics! :lol:

Thanks for the luck. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to make it. We leave next Tuesday and while I'm almost done with day nine today, I don't think I can get four more days done along with cleaning my disaster of a house. :cry: I'm still going to give it a good effort though. :D

mouselvrmom

Day nine done...I'm feeling kind of like a marathon runner. I can sense the finish line somewhere up ahead, but I have no idea if I'll be able to
reach it! :lol:

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-000-rnr.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-001-rnr-2.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-002-tot.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-003-tot-2.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-004-buzz.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-005-buzz-.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-006-buzz-.jpg

Disney-October-2008-Day-9-007-coke.jpg

HollyBelle

Day nine done...I'm feeling kind of like a marathon runner. I can sense the finish line somewhere up ahead, but I have no idea if I'll be able to
reach it! :lol:

You aren't kidding!! We should rename this thread: Jenn's pages! I didn't even realize your AK pages were up until you posted these, too. I'm also a big fan of Tusker House, and for the same reason: DAISY DUCK! Thank goodness you found Jiminy, especially since you had on his shirt... I'm happy to see that it's bling free. :sohappy:

I LOVE the picture of everyone screaming for the Tower of Terror; it's a great fun family portrait and you should totally have it hanging on a wall somewhere. And I really like the papers you used for the Saratoga Springs pages in the last post.

You're really going to need that vacation after all this work!

mouselvrmom

You aren't kidding!! We should rename this thread: Jenn's pages! I didn't even realize your AK pages were up until you posted these, too. I'm also a big fan of Tusker House, and for the same reason: DAISY DUCK! Thank goodness you found Jiminy, especially since you had on his shirt... I'm happy to see that it's bling free. :sohappy:

I LOVE the picture of everyone screaming for the Tower of Terror; it's a great fun family portrait and you should totally have it hanging on a wall somewhere. And I really like the papers you used for the Saratoga Springs pages in the last post.

You're really going to need that vacation after all this work!

:lol: on the comment about the lack of bling on my Jiminy shirt! I guess I figure once you're a mom of a high schooler you shouldn't wear bling on your shirt anymore. :lol:

I never thought of hanging the screaming tower of terror picture up. I have many pictures up all around my house, but that's not one of them. Hmmm, maybe I'll just put it in a frame to replace something else.

And I definitely think I'll need a vacation very soon!!! :D

HollyBelle

:lol: on the comment about the lack of bling on my Jiminy shirt! I guess I figure once you're a mom of a high schooler you shouldn't wear bling on your shirt anymore. :lol:

I never thought of hanging the screaming tower of terror picture up. I have many pictures up all around my house, but that's not one of them. Hmmm, maybe I'll just put it in a frame to replace something else.

And I definitely think I'll need a vacation very soon!!! :D

Ahhh so we are on the same page regarding bedazzlement. You know, no longer being a high schooler was a good time for me to hang up the bling shirts, myself. What a sad day that was! :cry: :lol:

Seriously though... you should totally put that ToT picture up, I wasn't kidding. It really shows what a fun family you are!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
You are rocking through these pages, girl!! I love them! You got such great pictures, you need to post some on Picture of the Day!!

mouselvrmom

You are rocking through these pages, girl!! I love them! You got such great pictures, you need to post some on Picture of the Day!!

Thanks! That such a compliment! I have thought of posting some on the picture of the day, but then I can't always remember what I have posted in the past or not. So I haven't. Maybe I'll start. Although you've all seen them here now. :D

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks! That such a compliment! I have thought of posting some on the picture of the day, but then I can't always remember what I have posted in the past or not. So I haven't. Maybe I'll start. Although you've all seen them here now. :D

I do the same thing! I start to post one, and then I'm afraid I already posted it, so I don't!:lol:

lumpydj

Here are some pages I'm doing for my sister's Christmas gift. They're of her DD's first trip to WDW and it was on her Birthday.

CSPg1.jpg

CSPg2.jpg

CSPg3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom